User Avatar Image

Season 3 announced at Comic Con

posted by Clem_is_awesome BANNED on - last edited by Blind Sniper - Viewed by 28.8K users

Mod Edit: The announcement was a confirmation of Season 3 of Telltale's The Walking Dead.

Alt text

http://www.thewalkingdead.com/sdcc-2014-panels-announced/

"Robert Kirkman and David Alpert will discuss Skybound’s newest division, Skybound Interactive, and will share news about the critically acclaimed game The Walking Dead by Telltale and other happenings in the interactive space."

Job Stauffer and Greg Miller will be there.

Anyone wanna bet it'll be about the pinball game?

557 Comments
  • Thread: Season 3 news at the San Diego Comic-Con?

San Diego Comic-Con is coming pretty soon and there will be several Skybound panels.
    The schedule on this site says that on the Saturday panel ("ROBERT KIRKMAN PRESENTS SKYBOUND ENTERTAINMENT FT. NORMAN REEDUS") there will be some news about TWD by Telltale:

"Robert Kirkman and David Alpert will discuss Skybound’s newest division, Skybound Interactive, and will share news about the critically acclaimed game The Walking Dead by Telltale"

I am really wondering if it could be official announcement of season 3? Of course it could have something to do with season 2, but by 26 July I'm sure we'll either be a few days past release of episode 4 or we'll know release date and we'll have seen the trailer so I don't really see how they could announce anything about episode 4. It will be too early to announce release date or trailer for episode 5 either, which leads me to conclusion that we may in fact hear something about season 3. Of course it can be something totally different, but simple confirmation would make me excited! :) What do you think?

• Probably an announcement for the DLC

• Hmmm interesting....

• I'm still thinking they won't announce Season 3 long after S2 has finished. Personally I would rather not know, and just be teased by an awesome after-credit-scene on ep5 :)

• The remaining episodes or next Season who knows hopefully a confirmation for Season 3 as it would ease all of our minds.

• User Avatar Image
    OzzyUK Moderator

This sounds interesting, it would be great to have more walking dead.

• User Avatar Image
    InfiniteDawn BANNED

I think it's news on either the DLC, Season 3, or both.

• Why is everyone expecting DLC? I know there was something in the files about DLC but technically Episodes 2-5 are "DLC". Either is fine but i'd rather have Season 3. I'd gladly take both though.

• Huh. I wouldn't take this for a S3 announcement considering no Telltale staff members are on the panel, only Kirkman and David Alpert. Last year, there was an entire panel devoted to Telltale's Walking Dead in which a few members of Telltale attended answering fan questions and briefly showing a piece of concept art for S2.

I don't know, this looks like it'll be more news on the WD pinball game or at most, announcement of a DLC.

• PLEAAAAASE let it not be pinball.

This discussion has been closed.