I can't escape Clementine!!!

Ever since Amid the Ruins came out, Clementine has been on my mind 24/7. So has the rest of the group, I have been on these forums everyday, waking up and praying to Telltale to release Episode Five, and crying at the possible outcomes of Episode Five. Today I was invited to go to the store and help my sister with her kids. I thought okay great, I love being around my niece and nephew. I thought this would be a good time to stop thinking about The Walking Dead and escape the thoughts of Kenny's beard. So while looking at the various coloring books my nephew saw this Crayon and wanted it to buy it. So he showed it to me and told me to hold it. I then looked down and saw the crayon which was actually lip balm. I looked at the flavor...

Alt text

I can't escape the worship of Clementine!!! Someone help!

Comments

• Is that picture foreshadowing Clementine or something? She is going to turn into a lip balm?

• ElliasEllias Banned

Alt text

wtf i love this

• Clem is seedless? Noooooooo it must the virus that causes it..

Ellias posted: »

wtf i love this

• I see that I'm not the only one with that problem. I mean it isn't that bad with me but lately I relized that just like Clementine I always wear a hat. Not her hat but still hat. O_O Then I remembered that I always weared a hat while outside of my house. Even before Telltale announced season 1 of their game. Is part of Clementine always was in me or is it something wrong with me?

• Dear god, the apocalypse is cruel.

Is that picture foreshadowing Clementine or something? She is going to turn into a lip balm?

• Alt text

wtf i love this

• Bro i'm not going to lie, but this is happening to me too. When Amid The Ruins came out, i couldn't stop thinking of Clementine and the group, and The Walking Dead in general. I still can't stop think about it! Help.

• Clementine is love, Clementine is LIFE.

• I think you guys need some fresh air.

• Hmm, they look very pale

• I didn't even have to look at the bottom... I knew it was California... I went to college in California and people kept asking me if I wanted cuties and I just thought "what the fuck are you going on about?"

In New Engalnd "Do you want a cutie?" qualifies as solicitation...

wtf i love this

• I think you are suffering from a common illness "Telltale-game itis." It generally comes when Telltale produces a game/episode worthy to occupy our minds 24/7, making us hope and pray for more. It is only fatal if it gets to you for too long... and I think it has :O

• There is no going back for any of us.

I think you are suffering from a common illness "Telltale-game itis." It generally comes when Telltale produces a game/episode wor

• edited July 2014

We must all have faith that we can get past this crooked mile and start a new day

Tewudin posted: »

There is no going back for any of us.

• edited July 2014

Unfortunately we still have a long road ahead of us :C

We must all have faith that we can get past this crooked mile and start a new day

• Send me one to get a clementine-ish kiss right

• I work in the produce section at Wal Mart. I stock citrus fruits. So... Yeah, I understand where you're coming from.

• We are starved for help because soon there will be no time left. This virus is around every corner

Unfortunately we still have a long road ahead of us :C

• Yeah and hope is all that remains now. We need to keep this hope to survive.

We are starved for help because soon there will be no time left. This virus is around every corner

• edited July 2014

Wait, since when is lip balm only a dollar?

I feel the same way (though it'll probably be over tomorrow), I totally have the cutes for Sabina Altynbekova since I saw the news this morning.

Alt text

• Soon we will be amid the ruins of this condition.

Ok I'm out of names :P

Yeah and hope is all that remains now. We need to keep this hope to survive.

• Me too... it was great though. Killed of... 15-20 minutes of my life during waiting for episode 5. Thanks.

Soon we will be amid the ruins of this condition. Ok I'm out of names :P

• edited July 2014

It's about time this conversation ended. (shrugs)

Me too... it was great though. Killed of... 15-20 minutes of my life during waiting for episode 5. Thanks.

• They already showed her on a can of peaches. Why not lip balm as well? :P

Is that picture foreshadowing Clementine or something? She is going to turn into a lip balm?

• Why would you want to escape Clementine?!

I hear ya though. My telltale addiction was at its worse for me the day Amid The Ruins came out.

i was seriously considering calling into work and/or canceling hanging out with a friend that day. I'm glad the more sane part conviced me to be patient.

• YOU CANNOT ESCAPE OUR LADY'S LOVE, MADEIRAMAGICIAN.

• Ah, Elliot Smith. <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRI1heP1WJU

• Alt text

YOU CANNOT ESCAPE OUR LADY'S LOVE, MADEIRAMAGICIAN.

• And I don't mean that rudely. Lol.

Cinicage posted: »

It's about time this conversation ended. (shrugs)

• It's pretty clear that this season is devoted to subliminal brainwashing in order to make a dedicated million man strong fan base rise up against our world governments to place TTG at the helm of a New Clementine Order.

Clearly.

• This reminds me of the time I was walking on the street and saw this place on the corner named "Kenny's Haircuts"...

• WE WILL REIGN SUPREME

Davissons posted: »

It's pretty clear that this season is devoted to subliminal brainwashing in order to make a dedicated million man strong fan base rise up against our world governments to place TTG at the helm of a New Clementine Order. Clearly.

• The same thing about Kenny, lol. Not only Kenny as character and Gavin Hammon (A voice of Kenny) too. Gavin sent me a letter with his sign. So cute.

• The same thing about Kenny, lol. Not only Kenny as character and Gavin Hammon (A voice of Kenny) too. Gavin sent me a letter with his sign. So cute.

• Flavor? Do you...do you eat lipstick??

• Clementineeeeeee :3

• It all makes sense now!

Davissons posted: »

It's pretty clear that this season is devoted to subliminal brainwashing in order to make a dedicated million man strong fan base rise up against our world governments to place TTG at the helm of a New Clementine Order. Clearly.

• You guys should really stop playing so much TWD, it's getting into your brains!

• NEVER!!!

papai46 posted: »

You guys should really stop playing so much TWD, it's getting into your brains!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.