User Avatar Image

No Clementine in S3 Would be an Absolute Disaster

posted by Seanage311 on - Viewed by 10.2K users

Actually think about this.
How would you actually feel if Clem died after all of this character development, the past 9 episodes of teaching her survival skills, and having the main character die yet again. Despite all the character development, Clem still has so much potential. That's the beauty of having a child protagonist, it can last almost forever. I want you to actually think about this, what would TT do, who would it be and what are they like? This is literally perfect to be completely honest. And this might just make you hate me to all the pretentious jack asses who think they can't be a little girl, but you need to stop fucking relishing your ego and let go. I guarantee the reason you don't like having to be a little girl is because of it.

Clem dying in 205 would mean Lee's death meant absolutely nothing. Pretending TT does kill her, S1 and S2 would have no replayability after you realize that, and by extension becoming attached to any of these characters also means it would be damn near impossible. This series has seriously done the best job out of any I have ever played of making you become attached to the characters.

Seriously, if they drop Clem in S3 I guarantee TWD loses almost their entire fucking fanbase. Just food for thought.

179 Comments
Add Comment