User Avatar Image

Who is your MOST favorite character in the whole Sam and Max universe?

posted by Kassie236 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.5K users
Say your favorite character(s) here and give a least one reason why you like that character so much.:D

My most favorite character of all is Sam, because he's calm:), cool:cool:, handsome;), cute:p... I'm sorry I said too much.:o
85 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Surely Sam. I mean, he's a pisces! And pisces are awesome! In fact, I'm a pisces!
    Also, I really love his personality. Max is cool, but Sam is more sensitive, and I like sensitivity in a guy.
    I'm not going to say anymore for fear of overstating my opinion. XD
  • I love Sam, he's like a mix of Sam Spade and the greatest detective of all times. I like Max to, but Telltale won't let us play him so we'll never know his true awesomeness.
  • i love max but you left out some people like lorn or the bigfoots or sams grandma or johny the aligater
  • 2dsgurl;116820 said:
    i love max but you left out some people like lorn or the bigfoots or sams grandma or johny the aligater
    They're "Novice" characters, they're not important, at all, Darla shouldn't even be in there, she's the annoyance of the TV Show.
  • i really did like brady culture, i don't know about anyone else
  • It's hard to choose between Sam and Max anymore. I like Sam because of his calm personality (and seriously, a dog in a cool detective suit? How awesome is that? :D ) , but then again Max is all the opposite, and I love that, too. :) One crazy and lovable rabbity-thing.

So I chose them both! :p
  • Max, because the little buddy just cracks me up. And then Bosco, because he's so deliciously paranoid.
  • I'd have to say the COPS, with a tie between Max, Pedro, Hugh, and Timmy Two-Teeth in a close second.
  • splash1;116826 said:
    They're "Novice" characters, they're not important, at all, Darla shouldn't even be in there, she's the annoyance of the TV Show.
    Well, maybe, but she did appeared in almost every episode of the TV Series.
  • splash1;116826 said:
    I would consider the bigfoots important, because of Hit the Road.
Add Comment