I have a thought. (Please move to Walking Dead, I made an oopsie.)

I just noticed there is a 5-person survivor group at the beginning of both season's episode 5, and these characters basically fill is each other's roles. Clem = Lee, as our strong protagonist and heart of the group, who takes charge at this time. Mike and Bonnie = Omid and Christa, as a pair of people who are nice, and care about the group's success. Kenny = Kenny, filling in the same "Somewhat insane, but somewhat justified man with nothing to lose" role that he did, and Luke fills in the rival for Kenny, and while he technically is the counterpart of Ben, he is more competent, and is a former leader, who cared for the group, and makes a lot of mistakes. Also, as a rival for Kenny, I hope it doesn't end the same way it did season 1, with Kenny and Ben dying.... I like how the characters fill in each other's roles, while still maintaining their own personalities, and leaving us unsure of what may happen. Hopefully, they won't meet the same fates.

Comments

• Thing is, I tried to post this in the walking dead, and failed somehow. Oops. Mods, could this be moved to the walking dead discussion? XD, sorry about that anyone from the Wolf Among Us chat XD

• lol. The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead are not the same thing Max. They both have, "The" and "W" following it, but it ain't the same. lol, How did this happen?

• I don't know. I thought I clicked the start discussion button in Walking Dead, but I guess not. Oops.

lol. The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead are not the same thing Max. They both have, "The" and "W" following it, but it ain't the same. lol, How did this happen?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.