24 Comments
  • you should put the post in paragrahs so we can read it better buddy. Just saying :)

• Not bad! This is a good theory. Clem driving a car would be hilarious, though.

• I really doubt clem will die. My opinion. I was 100% certain Lee would die before ep 5 in season 1

• I can't vvait until evening, then more people vvill be on to see my story! :p

• ooo I love long threads :)

• Lots of amazing stuff will happen. Feels will happen.

• No w and no q?

You need a new keyboard dude hahaha

• Nice theory but I'm not sure how I would feel with Telltale killing off the main protagonist again. I don't want Clementine to die, because I feel like there is still more that can be done with her character. But even if they want to get rid of her, there are other possibilities than death. We see her freezing alone at the end of episode 5 and in season 3 we play as someone new, maybe someone from Wellington and we find her and her behavior will depend on how we played her in season 2.

• Like I said before, I don't vvant her to die either, but I thought of the bad scenarios, BELIEVE ME, i revvrotes LOOOADS of sentences

pssssssssst, originally, they vvere going to cross a river instead, and if thet looted those vvalkers in the tent, theyd find a key to a shed to a BOAT, but eh, i dun leik rivers, dey tuk mah family.....................'s couch

• Tank u all for da 300 veivvs, i didn't knovv 300 people have savv this (or its been seen 300 times, i dunno)

but still
    thank you Chandler Alt text

• I don't like it. One thing is I doubt Clem would try and drive a car as she knows she can't drive. Another thing is if she did drive then i doubt the group would be waiting in the middle of nowhere, They would be in a building are somewhere else safe. Third thing is i doubt many cars have fuel. One last thing is how would Clem not know she hit someone? She would of felt the car run over someone and then seeing one of the group half dead would know she hit them and if not i'm sure she would get told she hit someone.

• Meh, it's your opinion, BUT if I may say some things

1. If a guy left a RUNNING car in the middle of the Apocalypse, alot of people vvould take that chance and take it avvay no matter vvhat (leik eating nutella! :p)
      2. There really isn't THAT many people driving cars in the middle of the road in the Apocalypse, so most of the time, they're vvalk in a straight line AKA the middle of the road
      3. It's a big vvorld out there man, you havn't seen a fraction of it yet :D
      4. The last part, i dont really understand uite vvell, but, think of it as this, she didn't RUN them over, more or less HIT them vvith the car...ummm...lemme think about it......vvhen she or nate svverves, the snovv on the ground is very slippery, so they cant come to a complete stop, so the bumper of the car hits either Luke or Kenny, not running them over necessarily (unless that vvasn't the uestion at all o-o)

BUT, it's your opinion, so....HAVE A LIKE N STUFF

Add Comment