User Avatar Image

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures have commenced! Let's get playing!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users

Woo it's finally started! We've just released the first episode of Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, "Fright of the Bumblebees." Are you guys checking it out? What do you think so far?

We've got more at the W&G website, including Wallace & Gromit hints and walkthroughs for those who are stuck right out of the gate. (It's okay, we'll only mock you behind your back!)

Grand Adventures continues in May with episode two, "The Last Resort," followed by "Muzzled!" and "The Bogey Man." We'll have more about those guys in the near future. For now, enjoy!

Also, since we love deals, we have another one:
To celebrate the launch of the series, we're following up last week's crazy deal with an all new crazy deal. We're crazy, apparently! During launch week, the game bundle is marked down to $29.95 (usually $34.95), and when you buy W&G you can add as much other stuff from the store as you'd like into your cart, and it'll all be 50% off! This is a ridiculous deal, if you were curious.
81 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Quuux;120664 said:
    Aside from a few bugs (I hit two mentioned, and I had one that when I closed the map i just got an empty screen with a brick wall background, but was able to open the map again and move) I thorougly enjoyed the game. The controls were fine after 2 minutes, although some of the camera changes were a little tight.
    happened to me too, and I was unable to get the map back. had to kill the game from the Task Manager :eek:
  • So, after saving 80-some dollars with the 50% off deal...I'm not even sure if I can have any complaints about the quality of Wallace and Gromit. I mean, I paid about what I expected to for Wallace, the puzzles in episode 1 were fun and creative, and I got a lot of stuff that I would have bought eventually for relatively cheap.

...Well, I probably wouldn't have bought a second hardcover Surfin' the Highway, but it's nice to know I have a back-up/gift option.
  • Oh I should also mention, I like the new recap feature when continuing the game where you last left off. Very handy and neat. :D
  • I thought the episode was amazing, and given Telltales track record of them only getting better, I can't wait for the next one :D
  • Is your resolution right? I've noticed that if I choose a screen resolution that is way larger or smaller than my screen's actual resolution, the mouse will move oddly even if I can handle the graphics.
  • Cant play as my mouse wont work and i get black shadows.do i get a refund?blueboid
  • lot of black as background tutor is unusable.
Add Comment