User Avatar Image

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures have commenced! Let's get playing!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users

Woo it's finally started! We've just released the first episode of Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures, "Fright of the Bumblebees." Are you guys checking it out? What do you think so far?

We've got more at the W&G website, including Wallace & Gromit hints and walkthroughs for those who are stuck right out of the gate. (It's okay, we'll only mock you behind your back!)

Grand Adventures continues in May with episode two, "The Last Resort," followed by "Muzzled!" and "The Bogey Man." We'll have more about those guys in the near future. For now, enjoy!

Also, since we love deals, we have another one:
To celebrate the launch of the series, we're following up last week's crazy deal with an all new crazy deal. We're crazy, apparently! During launch week, the game bundle is marked down to $29.95 (usually $34.95), and when you buy W&G you can add as much other stuff from the store as you'd like into your cart, and it'll all be 50% off! This is a ridiculous deal, if you were curious.
81 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have to say I liked this a lot more than I thought I would. Not sure why I expected less, I guess I just had a certain hunch, and the demo wasn't much to go on. The puzzles were more clever than I thought they would be, controlling Wallace vs. controlling Gromit was well-handled, and everything felt natural. And it was great to see a Telltale game with truly top-notch graphics and production values (except for a few voice glitches, most notably when Wallace was on the phone). I look forward to the next one.
  • When will there be a trailer for The Last Resort.
  • Hi

When will the trailer for Episode 2 The Last Resort be shown.
  • User Avatar Image
    NickTTG Telltale Staff
    W&G156;121268 said:
    Hi

When will the trailer for Episode 2 The Last Resort be shown.
    I would think you could expect some new info/media sometime in the near future seeing as we're making an episodic series. I'd suggest checking the site daily if you're eager for more Wallace and Gromit stuff.
  • Well, episode 1 just came out last week and episode 2 won't be out until sometime in May. So it won't be immediate. ;)
  • On Telltale's latest blog entry, the video seemed to state that Wallace and Gromit's Grand Adventures was for the 360, PC... and Wii? Either it was a mistake on Playr's part, or Telltale's been omitting an interesting bit of information lately.

Link'd.

(Look for it to start at around 0:06.)
  • User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Alumni
    That's a mistake on the part of Playr -- aside from that, enjoy watching Ben do his Wallace thang in the rest of the video though!
  • seanvanaman;122110 said:
    That's a mistake on the part of Playr -- aside from that, enjoy watching Ben do his Wallace thang in the rest of the video though!
    Dreams = crushed.
  • Just wanted to say that I *loved* the first episode. Bar a few minor glitches, it was absolutely superb. That you managed to get someone who even approached the supposedly inimitable Peter Sallis is a testament to the fine production values throughout. Loved the story and new characters - everything was so well done that it really felt like a new movie in the series, which is no mean feat. Loved the thumbprints and mouth animations which really added a touch of class to the whole affair. You've done Aaardman proud, Telltale! *salutes :)
  • the scenery graphics on fright of the bumble bees pc version arn't right why is this

p.s its on my laptop. reply soon and quick
Add Comment