User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 54.1K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nabbed a Guitar Hero: Aerosmith + X-Plorer Guitar bundle for a measly $30 today. :D So I've been playing that.

It's an okay GH game, albeit much shorter and easier than the others. I'm a bit disappointed that very few of my favorite Aerosmith songs are on it. (Dude Looks Like A Lady, Don't Want To Miss A Thing, Jaded, Crazy... all missing from the game. Bah, humbug.)

But the main draw for me was the controller, with the disc as an added bonus, so it's all good. Can't complain since the game was technically free.
  • spore:pretty awesome game it lets you express yourself.
    pokemon platinum:another awesome game i suck at it but hey, its fun
    ratchet and clank:up your arsenal:crazy cool game.lots of awesome violence and action
  • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (seriously, the story's great and it's one of the only 3-d platformers I've ever been able to get the hang of, but like everyone says the combat sucks)

Dance Dance Revolution: Extreme (yeah, well, I like it so whatever, plus it's good exercise who wouldn't want to dance to this?)

Sonic the Hedgehog (found a plug and play to my TV with some Genesis games on it, so cool)

Wallace and Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees (some of Gromit's facial expressions were priceless. Wallace being so awkward around Felicity was funny if striking a little close to home)
  • Maniac Mansion - I'm making a "lets play".
    Leisure Suit Larry - I was curious. (about the game, not women) :D
    Final Fantasy X - I like to make fun of the terrible story
    Freddi Fish - Most Epic Game Ever (hey, Ron Gilbert had a part in it)
  • Final Fantasy IV on the DS. I bought it for myself as a birthday present. :D Loving it so far, but I'm an easy sell when it comes to Final Fantasy.
  • MOTHER 3: I would make an LP, but I don't have any way to record the computer screen.

UrfBownd: Third playthrough, but still.

Weegee's Mansion: I HATE YOU BOWSER IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU
  • Right now, I'm trying to see if I can complete Mario Kart Wii. It's annoying.
  • TF2. Best multiplayer online game with guns ever.
  • Snicklin;121299 said:
    TF2. Best multiplayer online game with guns ever.
    There's competition?
  • TF2 (will never stop playing!), Katamari Damacy (In my top 10), Shadow of the Colossus (masterpiece!), Super Mario World (Best. Mario. EVAR!), Killzone 2 (preeeeetttttttttyyy), Daxter (w00t!), replaying TWEWY, I just picked up Galaxy again, and I am actually playing many more!
Add Comment