User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 51.1K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Playing the original Ducktales and Ducktales II. Man, these titles still hold up their awesomeness and fun. I'm glad that Capcom finally decided to do the right thing and remake the first so that all modern audiences can play this amazing game. :)
  • Leplaya;780759 said:
    Playing the original Ducktales and Ducktales II. Man, these titles still hold up their awesomeness and fun. I'm glad that Capcom finally decided to do the right thing and remake the first so that all modern audiences can play this amazing game. :)
    Now those are some classics there dude.
    Probably one of the most unique sets of games I ever played thb.
    So many cool uses for a walking stick that's for sure! XD
  • RetroVortex;780772 said:
    Now those are some classics there dude.
    Using a walking stick for many ways that are outside the box makes it more badass.

Also...500th post. :D
  • RetroVortex;780772 said:
    Agreed. Those are real classics. :) And all of those uses are family friendly even.
  • The walking dead(3rd time), Tomb Raider, Doa5, God of War Ascension.
    That will keep me occupied for a while.
  • Pokemon Battle Revolution. Finally getting to test out my HeartGold teams in 3D now that my Wii is fixed.
  • Doom 3 with SikkMod. Hasn't taken me long to remember why I get so frustrated with D3. Combat is... sketchy.
  • Just started Bioshock Infinite...
    It is amazing and Elizabeth is my favourite female character in a long time
    And for once a follower actually helps...
  • Started The Cave on my PS3.

Good game. Crashed to XMB once so far.
  • Sonic Adventure 2, God of War: Ghost of Sparta, Tomb Raider, and Bioshock Infinite.
Add Comment