User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 51.1K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • der_ketzer;819751 said:
    Oh your body is NOT ready. So not ready. :D
    HL1 was the first shooter I ever played and I had so much trouble even on easy. But I made it through the whole thing without cheating. And so will you.

But Xen is the point where many players just stopped. And I don't blame them. No ladders though!
    Well, I've managed to survive some fairly hairy things so far. Like the turret fight I went into with nine hitpoints. As long as I've got my revolver and my shotgun, I'm fine. I just kinda hate burst weapons.

Also, this game gets congratulations on being the first game ever to be able to entice me to actually use grenades. Usually, they just sit in my inventory and gather dust.
  • GuruGuru214;819752 said:
    Shantae. It's been surprisingly difficult, but a lot of fun.
    Well tell me if I should spend 5€ on that one or better not.
  • I'm really just at the start, so I can't really give a solid recommendation yet, but I will say that I'm optimistic. I haven't even gotten any of the dances/alternate forms yet, but what I've played (basically just the town siege at the beginning) has been challenging and fun.
  • User Avatar Image
    OlgaSedova BANNED
    Resident Evil 6 co-op with my boyfriend and it's so much fun! The dialogue is cheesy as hell though.
  • Hector: Badge of Carnage - Episode 3
    Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
    Borderlands 2 Coop w/ a buddy
    Machinarium
  • der_ketzer;819756 said:
    Well tell me if I should spend 5€ on that one or better not.
    I've played a bit more and gotten into the first labyrinth, and I would say yes, it's definitely worth it.
  • Um...
    I'm still playing Animal Crossing...
    I have being trying to stop...
    But I can't...
  • Hudomonkey;821268 said:
    Um...
    I'm still playing Animal Crossing...
    I have being trying to stop...
    But I can't...
    So have you checked how much of it you played in the statistic section?
    Also: you can always just send it to me. It will be safe here.
  • der_ketzer;821285 said:
    So have you checked how much of it you played in the statistic section?
    Also: you can always just send it to me. It will be safe here.
    Where's the statistics section?
  • Hudomonkey;821296 said:
    Where's the statistics section?
    It is the little app that looks like a book. It opens up to all the apps you've ever used on the 3ds, just find animal crossing and you can see your time.
Add Comment