70 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Huzzah! :D
  • PARTY!

And what a brilliant marketing move with the announcement given the BONE release is just days away! What a way to draw attention to your company and your current product.

:D
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    HOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:D :)) :D :)) :D :)) :D :))
  • Yay. Telltale for president.

Now what? What other groundbreaking news do you have in store for us?

See what you have done now? If you keep on surprising, i'll become picky and demanding.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Yeah :) great news!
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    ahh cant wipe the smile off my face.. Everyone needs to buy Bone! so telltale has as much money to make the new sam and max game as good as the first! yess! :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    To whom do I send the BEER and LOVE?
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    I haven't been this happy about a game in... err... ever!

WOO HOO!

I can't wait! :D
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Ehm... Who cares of Sam 'N' Max 2 :D !
    I (we?) want Bone Episode I and I (we?) want it now!

Now being serious a real question: instead of focusing on licenses of comic books, why not creating a new graphic adventure with a new story (I remember the happiness when I first played Full Throttle or The Dig or Monkey I)?
    And another question: why don't you TTG team try to convince AMEgames to publish their A Vampyre Story on the web in episodic format as Bone?
    Now the biggest wonderful news, in my opinion, would be TTG and AMEgames join together to form the leader of telling stories for our (eager) imagination.
    But I suppose it will be impossible and I must be satisfied with Sam 2... Sigh but hey! Hurra'.

Ciao!
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    Great news indeed! Congratulations to the guys and girls at Telltale. And to us fans as well :-)
Add Comment