'A New Frontier': A Time Capsule of the S3 Waiting Thread; Head to the Ep 1 Waiting Thread for news

Comments

• Until recently I thought the Minecraft Picture was fanmade o.O

I'm not sure what to think.

• Hey bro, what's your name? I have a feeling that I met you somewhere on VKontakte.

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Someone gave 1 upvote each post. Thank U ^^

• edited December 2014

Hi girl :D

Maybe ;)

How do you know?

Oh, I forgot. You - a very smart girl, Sonya :)

I'm Volodymyr (Dima - pseudonym)

From Ukraine =)

Hey bro, what's your name? I have a feeling that I met you somewhere on VKontakte.

• edited December 2014

I think I will ship you two. >:3

Alt text

Hi girl Maybe How do you know? Oh, I forgot. You - a very smart girl, Sonya I'm Volodymyr (Dima - pseudonym) From Ukraine

• Ooooh, so it's Dima.

I so much forgot

Hi girl Maybe How do you know? Oh, I forgot. You - a very smart girl, Sonya I'm Volodymyr (Dima - pseudonym) From Ukraine

• Isn't Sonya like 12 and Karnedg like 18?

Oh maybe we'll recreate game of thrones lol

• edited December 2014

How the hell was I supposed to know? O_o

I feel like shit neow. v_v

Crips posted: »

Isn't Sonya like 12 and Karnedg like 18? Oh maybe we'll recreate game of thrones lol

• edited December 2014

Oh you, guys... :D

I just met Sonia in the Russian-Ukrainian social network. I found her on the avatar and immediately knew that this is she. That's all =)

And love has no boundaries. Let Gared 20-25, 15-16, and Talia, they can be together :Р

And it was not a hint of some things ;_; sweats

Alt text

Isn't Sonya like 12 and Karnedg like 18? Oh maybe we'll recreate game of thrones lol

• We... We just friends :_: sweats

• I've already lost hope for Season 2. With this Minecraft announcement, it seems unlikely we will ever get one. I know how you feel, I would have greatly preferred TWAU S2 over Minecraft.

Atleast you guys know you're getting a season 3. Us TWAU fans are in the dark if their is even going to be a season 2 and it's starting to seem more and more less likely now that TTG is working on 4 games.

• Disappointed, disgusted, upset, anger..these are things I felt when I heard this.

SimDerKing posted: »

Until recently I thought the Minecraft Picture was fanmade o.O I'm not sure what to think.

• edited December 2014

Did you forget my name-pseudonym? О_о

Alt text

Ooooh, so it's Dima. I so much forgot

• Реально? ;)

Oh you, guys... I just met Sonia in the Russian-Ukrainian social network. I found her on the avatar and immediately knew that

• Yes, but now I remembered

Did you forget my name-pseudonym? О_о

• Sawry. :c

Alt text

Oh you, guys... I just met Sonia in the Russian-Ukrainian social network. I found her on the avatar and immediately knew that

• edited December 2014

0_О

Crips speak Russian?

The world has gone mad now.

What's next - Kijara speak Japanese, and Tobi-Joker captures forum?

Alt text

Реально?

• No, my name - Jessica and the CIA sent me to keep an eye on this girl-spy. She writes damn good fanfiction and prevents this government.

Да, это реально ;)

Реально?

• да, but I don't know it that much

0_О Crips speak Russian? The world has gone mad now. What's next - Kijara speak Japanese, and Tobi-Joker captures forum?

• You will never be forgiven for the mistake.

Yes, but now I remembered

• Агент Джессика? Sounds...awesome.

But anyway, hi Jessica XD

No, my name - Jessica and the CIA sent me to keep an eye on this girl-spy. She writes damn good fanfiction and prevents this government. Да, это реально

• edited December 2014

Toby Joker captures forum?

Alt text

Oh wouldn't you like to know what I'm truly capable of. >:)

0_О Crips speak Russian? The world has gone mad now. What's next - Kijara speak Japanese, and Tobi-Joker captures forum?

• OMG. Please make that happen.

Toby Joker captures forum? Oh wouldn't you like to know what I'm truly capable of.

• You don't need an apology, my friend rabbit :)

Alt text

Sawry. :c

• Don't lick him o.O

You don't need an apology, my friend rabbit

• Shut up, small son.
    My Government has said that I should tempt you to learn the secret of your fanfic and destroy yours and then Sony, but I refused so I need only Sonya. It will be destroyed and her fanfic eliminated.

Coming Perm on this forum. But Sonia should be eliminated.

Alt text

TimeJessica

Агент Джессика? Sounds...awesome. But anyway, hi Jessica XD

• edited December 2014

Eh, I wouldn't bother. I wouldn't accomplish anything other than thousands of people wanting to shoot me in the face. I'd rather keep my face. :3

OMG. Please make that happen.

• Alright then, Jessica.

Lol, I am calling you Jessica now since it's your real name :D

Shut up, small son. My Government has said that I should tempt you to learn the secret of your fanfic and destroy yours and then

• thousands people wanting to shoot me in the face. I'd rather keep my face. :3

Sounds like Telltale after annoucing Story Mode to minecraft

Eh, I wouldn't bother. I wouldn't accomplish anything other than thousands of people wanting to shoot me in the face. I'd rather keep my face.

• Not cutting our plan, rabbit. They do not need to know what will happen to all soon. they are ours and I will make them eat my oud. It happens ;) Evil smile

Alt text

Toby Joker captures forum? Oh wouldn't you like to know what I'm truly capable of.

• Hi, Jessica. Don't yell.

OOOH, SO IT'S YOUR FACE, JESSICA? You're kinda pretty XD

Not cutting our plan, rabbit. They do not need to know what will happen to all soon. they are ours and I will make them eat my oud. It happens Evil smile

• Alt text

Not cutting our plan, rabbit. They do not need to know what will happen to all soon. they are ours and I will make them eat my oud. It happens Evil smile

• edited December 2014

Oops. It seems now @Crips will ship us :_:

Don't lick him o.O

• SHUT YOUR UP, sunny !

It's ME!

Alt text

Hi, Jessica. Don't yell. OOOH, SO IT'S YOUR FACE, JESSICA? You're kinda pretty XD

• edited December 2014

Actually I'm 17* :Р

Dark throuds

• edited December 2014

Yourer rusiane sou baed :Р

Я шучу - она удивительна ^^

A little more and Crips will speak in Russian. How soon? ;)

Агент Джессика? Sounds...awesome. But anyway, hi Jessica XD

• Well, it will probably take few years. I was learning English very long to get to this point, so I believe the same will be with Russian ;P

And whew, I really thought I made a mistake, but you were kidding :P

Yourer rusiane sou baed :Р Я шучу - она удивительна ^^ A little more and Crips will speak in Russian. How soon?

• edited June 2016

Well, it will probably take few years. I was learning English very long to get to this point, so I believe the same will be with Russian ;P And whew, I really thought I made a mistake, but you were kidding :P

• I hope I will be able to learn English before you level up to the end of 2015 :э

And by the way you are my teacher NOW

Well, it will probably take few years. I was learning English very long to get to this point, so I believe the same will be with Russian ;P And whew, I really thought I made a mistake, but you were kidding :P

• ahhhhhhhhhh what the hell?? xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiaWzLZbleo Something to help you wait. Maybe if we watch it 2000093002990382084038990020 times, season 3 will be here by then.

This discussion has been closed.