HT: "Sorry saying that I was your grandpar Elaine, was a sideffect of my
amnesia, in fact I am your mother Luke... Guybrush "
HT:"What did I just say, I cannot remember anything"
nadir wrote: »
As long as they are well informed that these bugs will be squashed it shouldn't be too bad... Hopefully.
Here are my questions:
1. Who are your heroes, both in and outside of the games industry.
2. I realise this is a very important franchise with a lot of fans to please. For many this will be their first episodic adventure game, so it's got to make a good impression. I was wondering if a longer production cylce or a larger team has been allocated for TMI than previous telltale games, in order to help meet fan expectations.
3. Will forum goers get more opportunities to suggest book tiltes and the like for later episodes. I am concerned I may have put in my suggestions a little late.
4. You mentioned you like Zelda before. Which is your favourite Zelda game? I think Mines probably Majora's Mask, but it's a close call though.
Thanks for taking the time to talk to us on this thread, and good luck getting everything finished for Tuesday
martymcfly wrote: »
Thanks for taking the time to reply in this forum.
My questions with regards to game design is:
1. Do you ever worry that the episodes won't retain the feel of the full length games that came before? Is this even an issue or is it good to be different?
2. Do the constant deadlines help or hinder?
3. Is the overall story planned well in advance, or do major changes take place even towards the final episodes?
4. Would the games have been made if Dominic wasn't available? Or would that have been a major deterrant?
Lenar Hoyt wrote: »
This is a total offtopic question, but seeing your avatar I couldn't resist. What are the possibilities of an Afterlife sequel? I loved that game, one of my all-time favorite strategy games. Allthough I prefered Jasper. Greetings from a humble HOHORAFSUMAist.
ttg_Stemmle wrote: »
I'd say there's a snowball's chance in heck
Although, ye gods, what I could do with that concept today...
ttg_Stemmle wrote: »
Let's see if I can translate that without looking it up:
Heaven Or Hell Only
Reincarnation Always (Loops) Fate
Souls Undergo Multiple Afterlives