choices from ep1 not carrying to ep2

13»

Comments

• UK, connected the whole time (wireless). Players Ep1 when it was first released. Had not choice screen when I completed it the first time (wondering if that is connected?).

I apologize for the delayed response, and any difficulties this has caused. For those still experiencing this, we are currently wo

• United Kingdom.

Wireless.

I bought and played episode one a day or two after release.

I apologize for the delayed response, and any difficulties this has caused. For those still experiencing this, we are currently wo

• Spain
    Wired connection, online all the time
    Played and completed episode 1 on release day
    Gamertag is karjona

• UK
    wireless
    Played episode 1 at the end of december

• Australia

Wireless (always connected)

Purchased, installed and played on release. Also bought the season pass.

Also just to confirm, I am on Xbox One, I downloaded episode 2 at release and I have my TTG account linked.

• -Region: USA
    -Wireless connection
    -Played through Episode 1 the day before episode 2 was released

• wired - UK xbox one

played EP1 within a couple of days of release.

Do not have a "my choices menu" at all

• Europe - Finland
    Wireless (always on)
    Ep1 on release day
    Season pass owner, linked account

• While I do appreciate someone getting in touch with us, it is so obvious that this is an issue affecting everyone. Doesn't matter where you live, if you were or weren't connected to the internet, wired or wireless, telltale account or not, season pass or not. It's happening.

It's not region or internet specific. The core game is faulty.

• uk wired
    played through day of release and replayed day of ep 2 release

• edited February 2015

Wired connection - Southeast USA

Played Ep 1 in Mid-January

Own Season Pass

Game was unlinked to TTG at the time of playing, but has since be linked (issue still exists)

• I'm in United Kingdom, connected via wired connection and played through Episode 1 when it was first released.

Although I have since deleted game, season pass and save file from my Xbox and started again to see if that fixed the problem. It didn't though.

• indeed, i think Telltale needs a bit more lessons at how coding works (still).

While I do appreciate someone getting in touch with us, it is so obvious that this is an issue affecting everyone. Doesn't matter

• [removed]

• I have the same issue, played it through twice yesterday to see if it would work but my choices still aren't passing over. Odd thing is only one of my choices are on my telltale account, which is that I took the seal. Which doesn't make any sense as that's very late in the game.
    Can't telltale please give me some idea on how long this is going to take as the collection wasn't cheap.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited February 2015

We have submitted a patch to Microsoft to resolve the issue some customers have experienced where Episode One choices did not carry over into Episode Two. We expect the patch to be released in the next 7-10 days. We really appreciate everyone’s patience and hope to have you playing with your choices very soon. I will make sure to update the Xbox One Choice Data Issue Sticky as soon as the patch becomes available.

• Will the patch be released for the 360 as well as the XB1? What about PS3 players who have reported the same issue?

We have submitted a patch to Microsoft to resolve the issue some customers have experienced where Episode One choices did not carr

• Is this going to resolve the "No Choices Screen" Issue as well?

We have submitted a patch to Microsoft to resolve the issue some customers have experienced where Episode One choices did not carr

This discussion has been closed.