User Avatar Image

Hello!

posted by Bocci Madman on - last edited - Viewed by 3.4K users
I'm new to this forum, I actually didn't know it existed until today, but I'll try to make a good contribution to the threads.
I've been a fan of Sam & Max ever since I was first introduced to the comics, then "Hit the Road" on pc and I still have my very worn original copy of Surfin' the Highway. I've always wanted to do a bit of Sam & Max fan art but wanted to make sure I did them justice, so here is my contribution, lemme know what ya think!

all aerosol.
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Bocci Madman;142175 said:
    I'm new to this forum, I actually didn't know it existed until today, but I'll try to make a good contribution to the threads.
    I've been a fan of Sam & Max ever since I was first introduced to the comics, then "Hit the Road" on pc and I still have my very worn original copy of Surfin' the Highway. I've always wanted to do a bit of Sam & Max fan art but wanted to make sure I did them justice, so here is my contribution, lemme know what ya think!

all aerosol.
    I think you've proved yourself worthy of being a member here! :)
  • thanks! no, i adapted it from an illustration i found online, it's quite difficult to transition something from a picture on your computer to a 7' tall wall! i'd like to do a rendition of the drawing of them speeding away from a city from the back pages of "surfin' the highway" at some point.
  • Oh great. Just what we need, more lame poetry...

Just joking! This is really cool (I hope you own that wall or asked the person who does for permission). I would love to see your next project. ^^
  • ... Okay, so that totally rules. :eek: There should really be more comments here, darnit!
  • haha, thanks again! yes, this was done in a legal manner, and yes, there are definitely more works on the way.
  • Wow, I wish there was someone like you living near my place! :D So many useless, ugly walls there, they'd definitely need some touch of Sam & Max in them.

Lovely job! :D
  • I clicked on the thread, scrolled down to look at the pic, and out loud said, "... whoa."

Seriously amazing. Talent and dedication you've got there! You are awesome for doing this! :D
  • that's reallll impressive

where is that?

it's also nice because you're doing a little free advertising haha
  • Wow, that is AMAZING. You are truly awesome. Do my wall next. XD
Add Comment