36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • YAY, no more people asking whether or not sbemails are over! ^-^
  • I'm watching it right now.

SO. HAPPY.

I'm editing every SBEMAIL related subject that applies on the HRWiki to include this. And I don't care if that sounds pretentious. I. AM. SO. HAPPY!!!!

Can't wait to see the new computer. Ooooh!!! Maybe it's the Zappy XT6!!!

And the New NEW Paper!!!

That ending was so awesome!!!!!!

SO MANY EXPLANATION MARKS!!!
  • And then my eyes were all like "BUDOOJ!!!" And my ears were all like "KKKKKKPSSSSSSSSSH" And then my brain finally did "ERRRKKKKKSPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!"
  • And I was all like... Ptoo.

Just kidding, I loved it!
  • Only TOM of Toonami was able to end with the word "Bang," Strong Bad takes "Going out with a bang" quite literally! Maybe We'll just see a written note of what the emails are. I mean, these troubling times might as well have Homestar AND Strong Bad ending the site, somewhat in a similar fashion to Toonami's Final Broadcast, ending with "Dooj," instead of "Bang."

But not before someone buys an Easy Button from Staples, scratches out the white letters that spell "Easy," and replaces it with the word "Dooj!"
  • YoshiAngemon;142451 said:

But not before someone buys an Easy Button from Staples, scratches out the white letters that spell "Easy," and replaces it with the word "Dooj!"
    I'm on it!

*hits Dooj button*

"That was easy" XD
  • Eh. Personally hoping these don't take over the site again. :P
  • DarkStar Runner;142458 said:
    I'm on it!

*hits Dooj button*

"That was easy" XD
    I wonder how long it will be until Staples decides to go into a business of PERSONALIZING the Easy Button. Then we can have it legitimately say "dooj" however we want.
  • Oh man oh man oh man. My head exploded from awesomeness so much while watching that, that if I tried to describe the explosion, you'd be able to fill a pool with the spit that came with the effect. :eek::p:)
Add Comment