What are you listening to right now?

Comments

• edited November 2018

You have to mix both versions of that theme to get the absolute most out of the song.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Light the Fire Up in the Night

• This “trailer”, even though its more of a music video than it is a trailer.

• Okay, so I was listening to Wolf on a random playlist and it cycled to this song.

Pretty sweat.

• Ohoho this is boppin'.

Remember, We Got Your Back - Persona Q2

Wait and See - Persona Q2

• I need this game to get to America asap!

AChicken posted: »

Ohoho this is boppin'. Remember, We Got Your Back - Persona Q2 Wait and See - Persona Q2

• The Battle for Everyone's Souls

• Carnifex - Slow Death

• This is Deutsch

• Not Dark Yet - Silversun Pickups

• After hearing again Nanobii's song Rainbow Road that was popularized by pewdiepie I decided to search for the rest of their music. There were some nice gems hidden in their albums.

Fantasia

Lost on Whale Island

They've mellowed out since their days of Rainbow Road

• edited December 2018

This reminds me of an artist I've been following recently. Snail's House.

Hot Milk

Grape Soda

Snailchan Adventure

After hearing again Nanobii's song Rainbow Road that was popularized by pewdiepie I decided to search for the rest of their music

• Tales From The Borderlands, huh? Another game I would definetely recommend. :)

DabigRG posted: »

Okay, so I was listening to Wolf on a random playlist and it cycled to this song. Pretty sweat.

• For the last week or so, this song has been stuck in my head, not that it's a problem as I think it's one of Sabaton's most underrated pieces. It's about one of the final battles of World War II in Europe, the Battle for Castle Itter, which has been dubbed the strangest battle of World War II. It is the only battle where American troops and German Wehrmacht soldiers fought together and repelled an attack by the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division of Nazi Germany. Along with that, you had, fighting with the Americans and Germans, French prisoners that consisted of former prime ministers and a tennis star. During the battle, the commander of the Wehrmacht soldiers, Major Josef Gangl, actually died protecting former French prime minister Paul Reynaud.

• edited December 2018

Come Back To Me - Trading Yesterday

• I think I briefly considering getting the actual game(s) as well.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Tales From The Borderlands, huh? Another game I would definetely recommend.

• edited December 2018

First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar

• "I won't ask for much this Christmas
    I don't even wish for snow
    Just want a Jew who runs show business
    Spielberg, Stiller, Ari Gold..."

""All I Want for Christmas Is... Jews.""

• edited December 2018

Christmas 64 - Seth Everman

• God blessed my ears

• Woah  what a trip

God blessed my ears

• Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison

• Jack Stauber... 😎👉👉 Nice choice.

God blessed my ears

• edited December 2018

I'm really digging the original score for Spider-Verse.
    I'm putting it under a spoiler tag because I'm listing off a few tracks from Youtube. They take up space.
    ...Maybe the music does spoil the movie a bit (in how it changes key and theme throughout certain tracks) but to those who haven't seen it, they don't know when it happens and what exactly is happening.

Original Score by Daniel Pemberton.

Into the Spider-Verse

The Amazing Spider-Man

Kingpin Clicks

Catch the S Train

Visions Brooklyn 1, 2, 3

The Prowler

• edited December 2018

Whoa. Forget the Periodic Table song, this is the ultimate chemistry beat.

Chemical Calisthenics - Blackalicious

• You guys like zombie videos, right? This one may be a bit too realistic, though.

Pamela Moore - Wifi Zombies

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Guns N' Roses - Welcome To The Jungle

• I love Sabaton, (Night witches) is the bomb.

For the last week or so, this song has been stuck in my head, not that it's a problem as I think it's one of Sabaton's most underr

• What is up with all these nostalgic songs with night chill themes popping up recently? I love them.

• edited December 2018

Oh shoot, @WarpSpeed. I found another band that sounds like Not ur Girlfrienz.

It's called As December Falls

To me, they sound more like a Hybrid between Not ur Girlfrienz and Flyleaf. :)

• Yeah, I've been following them for a few months. They have a new album coming out in February that I'll check out when it drops! The video you shared is one of the songs that will be on it.

Oh shoot, @WarpSpeed. I found another band that sounds like Not ur Girlfrienz. It's called As December Falls To me, they sound more like a Hybrid between Not ur Girlfrienz and Flyleaf.

• Sunflower - Post Malone & Swae Lee

• My waiting for the Ep3 trailer

• edited January 14

Thanks to Spider-Verse, I seem to be paying attention to original scores and soundtracks now. 2nd time I've bothered to look up the music soon after a movie.

The main theme of Mirai is soothing and fun.

And my favourite track comes from my favourite scene.

• Out Of the Game - Weval

• See You Again (feat. Charlie Puth) - Wiz Khalifa

• This one's good too.

Gimme Some - Weval

AChicken posted: »

Out Of the Game - Weval

• edited January 22

There's this track from Spider-Verse that's pretty cool, yet unfortunately unreleased.
    It goes by the name of "Want It Here" by the artist Xenia Pax. (It's techno, pop, maybe a bit of J-Pop influence? No way to tell without finding the scene somewhere...)

However, they've got two other songs (only two. Released sometime last year. That's all they made) that are nice alternatives to it in the meantime.

Kick in the Door

Bang Bang

(How in the world do you only have 2 songs and yet somehow book a contract for a blockbuster feature film?)
    Apart from the one song by Xenia, there's one track featured in the film also unreleased. It plays during Miles' graffiti scene. Unfortunately for that one, apparently it's a remix of 3 or 4 different songs.

• 👂🏽...

• Hey @Fangirl101... Guess what song they used in Life is Strange 2?

And why does Cassidy remind me of Chuck so much?

Dex-Starr posted: »

👂🏽...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.