User Avatar Image

Monkey Island Monopoly

posted by Wolfstar27 on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users
I had this Idea ages ago,i think back when LucasArts first released a Starwars Monopoly on PC and also the board game,And i thought to myself, id love to have a Monopoly of Monkey Island,i mean all around the world there numrous ones,"family guy,spider-man,i love lucy,Nintendo,ghetto monopoly etc..."

if they had a video game version like the star wars...where you have the board on raised on decking board like the town of Melee Island, and on the sea, the background is night with a full moon,and each character Animation moves around the board,and have scenes when you go to jail etc

the board game version is simple...there many characters you can choose from:
Guybrush, Elaine, Lechuck,Voodoo lady,Stan,Herman,Murrey,a random monkey etc

instead of train station you could have ship yards or well known Islands from the game

places to go on the board would be places youve visited before in Monkey Island Games, Mayfair could be "the Scumm Bar"

the go to Jail sign you with the person behind the bars picture, you could have Otis behind the bars on sign

Gas and electric company could be Stan's Electric company and Stan's Gas company

so guys tell me what places would you like to see on a Monkey Island Monopoly board?

and wether you think this is a great idea or im talking utter rubbish,
personally if i had the money and the rights id make one, or id purchase one,image if they released one for the Anniversary of Monkey Island
57 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thing is, if none of the players got a monopoly, its gonna take loooong to any of them to go bankrupt. And since its really rare to get a monopoly by just luck, trades are really important.
  • I really used to hate Monopoly in any shape or form, but after I got forced to play it on the Wii I actually enjoyed it. :rolleyes:

So if there came a MI themed Monopoly on the Wii I would get it, not a board game thought, don't want to have that lying around. :p
  • yeah im suggesting a video game version, not a board game, but i wouldnt mind both lol
  • I hate board games of any kind. I guess the only reason I liked Monopoly though was because it was on the Wii. Well I do live in the digital age so. :p
  • VeronicanPlay;322900 said:
    I hate board games of any kind. I guess the only reason I liked Monopoly though was because it was on the Wii. Well I do live in the digital age so. :p
    well its certainly a game that will keep you going on for ages, which you know you got your money worth from the game
  • Ok, after seeing this thread at 2am I've gone a bit strange and done this.. it's not that good quality and most of the edges are shameful but hey I'm half asleep and photoshop isn't being my friend at the moment..

• Milamputechture;324136 said:
    Ok, after seeing this thread at 2am I've gone a bit strange and done this.. it's not that good quality and most of the edges are shameful but hey I'm half asleep and photoshop isn't being my friend at the moment..

haha, that's hilarious
  • Milamputechture;324136 said:
    Ok, after seeing this thread at 2am I've gone a bit strange and done this.. it's not that good quality and most of the edges are shameful but hey I'm half asleep and photoshop isn't being my friend at the moment..

Lol thats pretty sweet
  • some-one draw a board!
  • Like I need another version of that. I all ready have the original, Pokemon and Nintendo versions of the board game!
    Milamputechture;324136 said:

Haha, that's pretty good!
Add Comment