User Avatar Image

maybe sbemails are really over! :'(

posted by dimomarg on - last edited - Viewed by 552 users
a new email didn't show up this week... strong bad blew everything up, and this is the first time a paper didn't even show up!
10 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • actually a couple have not had the paper in it i cant remember which though.i know one had the new papaer in it
  • Don't flip out yet. I'm sure they'll post more. They've probably been wanting to do this "loading screen" thing for a while. Or maybe they don't want to do SBemails every week.
    Also, as far as I've seen, the paper is only in SBemails, isn't it? Haven't really paid attention to that.
    Anyway, give them some time. Maybe they're still trying to figure out what kinda computer and paper Strong Bad should have.
  • Apparently it's extremely hard to find a time-and-space-transending piece of paper at free country U.S.A.'s local hardware store.
  • Shame about the New Paper, he was so young.
  • Gibbeynator;153858 said:
    Shame about the New Paper, he was so young.
    So was the Tandy and then well...
    www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail33.html
  • Wait, what? I thought this was just TBC's way of starting anew after accidentally having the break they were taking for SBCG4AP getting too long?
  • Holyxion;153895 said:
    Wait, what? I thought this was just TBC's way of starting anew after accidentally having the break they were taking for SBCG4AP getting too long?
    What break? There's been new cartoons every week since SBCG4AP came out. There hasn't been any sbemails, but that's fine, it's good to try new things sometimes.
  • StrongBadinator;147105 said:
    Apparently it's extremely hard to find a time-and-space-transending piece of paper at free country U.S.A.'s local hardware store.
    AKA: Bubs' Concession Stand. Maybe Strong Bad should just use Sticky Paper! I mean, that's how he ended one sbemail, one time.
  • He could just take a piece of notebook paper and glue it to his ceiling. XD
  • Holyxion;153895 said:
    Wait, what? I thought this was just TBC's way of starting anew after accidentally having the break they were taking for SBCG4AP getting too long?
    bigdondoo;158000 said:
    What break? There's been new cartoons every week since SBCG4AP came out. There hasn't been any sbemails, but that's fine, it's good to try new things sometimes.
    Matt was basically taking a break from doing Strong Bad's throat-scrapening voice all the time.
Add Comment