Michonne Ep 1 Waiting Thread: PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360 Feb 23, iOS/Android Feb 25
Discuss the early preview with the first six minutes of Episode 1 here - please keep spoilers out of this thread.
- PC/Mac - February 23rd
- Playstation Network (PS4/PS3) - February 23rd
- Xbox Live (Xbox One/Xbox 360) - February 23rd
- iOS - February 25th
- Android - February 25th
Tweet (in response to a user on Twitter): It's a perfect place to start w/ an awesome character, playing Michonne requires no knowledge of #TWD in any form.
- Tweet from Job: Played #TheWalkingDead Michonne mobile on the flight to #DICE2016. @.cissyspeaks has made for one hell of a villain!
- Tweet: TONIGHT on @.YouTube - An extended preview of #TheWalkingDead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries #TWD
- Vine Tweet: Catch the intense 1st 5 minutes of #TheWalkingDead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Sunday on @.YouTube
Tweet from Brian H. (from Skybound): I definitely can't confirm that I've seen the @.telltalegames Michonne intro. And I also can't confirm that it's F**KING AWESOME. Sunday.
- Blog Post: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries Premiere Date, All-New Screens, Extended Preview
Episode rated "18" by PEGI
- Tweet from Nathan (kenjisalk): Got to check out some @.TheWalkingDead: Michonne today. Super tense, exciting stuff. Can't wait for people to get their hands on it. : )
- Tweet: Telltale HQ is hard at work on @.TheWalkingDead. News on our Michonne Miniseries coming next week. Beyond that, a *very* big year for TWD...
- Tweet: @.TheWalkingDead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries is premiering soon. Catch this trailer and stay tuned for details
- Tweet: ICYMI '@.TheWalkingDead: Michonne - A Telltale Games Series' will premiere soon in a three episode event!
January 25th 2016
- Tweet from Nathan (kenjisalk): So hype for 'The Walking Dead: Michonne'. Re-reading the comic to tide me over. #NotEveryoneDeservesSaving
- Post on official Walking Dead site: TELLTALE’S MICHONNE, HUGE UPDATE!
- "February release date: We bumped this a TINY bit but this allows the game to get even bigger and better and for all three installments to hit on a tight schedule."
Confirmed during Game Awards 2015 to premiere starting February 2016
Tweet from Laura: About to take off from sunny San Francisco. En route to LA for #TheGameAwards with some of the @.telltalegames crew!
Tweet from Telltale: "Not everyone deserves saving."
A YouTube trailer for The Game Awards 2015 mentions Michonne will be one of the games presented
[Fan asks: I've got 2 main questions. 1. Who voices Michonne? 2. When will it release?]
- Response from Job: Those answers, tomorrow.
- Tweet from Job: A lot of questions about Telltale's @.TheWalkingDead: Michonne series coming in from fans... Answers later this week?
- Minor Update - Tweet from Shaun Finney (trailer editor): Working on @.TheWalkingDead stuff feels like stepping back into a comfortable pair of shoes!
- Tweet from Job: Major news on #GoT coming VERY soon. #TWD: Michonne Mini-Series info also coming. Our 2016 lineup is a lot like a TV schedule!
- Tweet from Job (response to fan asking about when we get Michonne news): news next month!
[Fan asks "so who will portray Michonne in the TWDG Mini Series"]
- Tweet from Job: We're doing a CineramaDome premiere for MC on Mon. Later this year, let's play TWD MICHONNE!
Job Stauffer has Fan Q&A on Twitter for future Telltale news...
[Fan asks about Michonne after someone asked about Minecraft trailer]
[Fan asks about calling Michonne DLC]
Fan asks: Is the Michonne Min-series still releasing this fall?
- Response from Job: Fall ends December 21st... No date set yet - but still targeting this Fall!
Fan asks about Season 3/Michonne:
- Tweet from Job Stauffer: Two of our most ambitious finales yet; a new series premiere for all ages; the return of TWD; surprises. Telltale's Fall 2015. Stay close!
July 9th - Skybound Comic Con Panel:
Skybound Tweeted: TQ says Sean told them "this is michonne, don't F it up."
Skybound Tweeted: Coming late this fall.
Skybound Tweeted (during Fan Q&A): Since Michonne is an action character, will gameplay mechanics change? It will require more action. You will be pleasantly surprised.
Skybound Tweeted (during Fan Q&A): Why is Michonne using a machete? Michonne doesn't have her sword during this time period.
Older News Updates:
- [Older news updates have been moved to their own thread to prevent the news section from being crowded]
Pass some time and get to know the Telltale Community!
While you are waiting for the episode, why not pass some time by getting to know the Telltale Community?
- Whatever's On Your Mind Megathread - Hang out with other Telltale Community Members and talk about whatever's on your mind.
- Whatever Makes You Laugh Megathread - Share funny pictures, videos, comics, gifs, and more! (Mobile Warning)
- Telltale Talk (Off Topic Section) - Post your own off topic discussion in Telltale Talk and get to know the community!