Mystical Locked door

I've done quite good personally in the game but now i'm stuck. I've been to the door and now.... nothing really helps me, noone seems to be getting me further along in the story and no items seem to work with most other things. I'm sure i'm missing something, the question is what?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    There are quite a few things to look at on and around the door.
  • edited July 2009
    I've got a wonderfull empty door face but looking really closely, nothing else is usefull I know that i must do something with the clam but i have no idea
  • edited July 2009
    Trixie wrote: »
    I've got a wonderfull empty door face but looking really closely, nothing else is usefull I know that i must do something with the clam but i have no idea
    Empty door face? Did you do the thing to the thing on it?
  • edited July 2009
    I got it, somehow. Wild guess's that make no sense to me do work in this game series. good to know. Still stuck on the idols but ahhh..
  • edited July 2009
    I'm stuck here as well. I already did the thing to the door face and showed the evidence to the Marque. Now, every time I talk to him he follows me and says he can't find any evidence of my being there. Any help would be appreciated.
  • edited July 2009
    I'm stuck here as well. I already did the thing to the door face and showed the evidence to the Marque. Now, every time I talk to him he follows me and says he can't find any evidence of my being there. Any help would be appreciated.
    You need to find a way that you might be able to convince him that you are inside. Shame you don't have a tape recorder
  • edited July 2009
    What if there were some way to make the Marquis think you were already inside?
  • edited July 2009
    Still stuck, any other (maybe a tad bit more obvious) clues might be a bit useful. Thanks.
  • edited July 2009
    Still stuck, any other (maybe a tad bit more obvious) clues might be a bit useful. Thanks.
    Do you have an unusual, hopefully entirely artificial avian facsimile? If not, where might such an alien and voodoo object be found?
  • edited July 2009
    Got it. Thanks you guys.
  • edited July 2009
    First time I got stuck in MI...
    I´ve got the tool and I tried to throw it over the door but it doesn´t work...does somebody has a clue that can help me?
  • edited July 2009
    MarcusFlax wrote: »
    First time I got stuck in MI...
    I´ve got the tool and I tried to throw it over the door but it doesn´t work...does somebody has a clue that can help me?
    Use the parrot
  • edited July 2009
    @Estel

I know that I need to use it, but on which part on the screen? Or better: How :D
  • edited July 2009
    MarcusFlax wrote: »
    @Estel

I know that I need to use it, but on which part on the screen? Or better: How :D
    Have you examined/loved/cherished/collected/obliterated the gem in the middle of the door?
  • edited July 2009
    I need help at this part too, I've used the Parrot with the Door, but it just rebounds off the wall and back into my inventory, I've tried examining the Gem, but all he does is try to push it inwards... I need help.
  • padpad
    edited July 2009
    Aaron21 wrote: »
    I need help at this part too, I've used the Parrot with the Door, but it just rebounds off the wall and back into my inventory, I've tried examining the Gem, but all he does is try to push it inwards... I need help.
    So he obviously can't break the gem with his hands.. I wonder if theres something out there that can break anything..
  • edited July 2009
    Where would one... err... Find... this tool?
  • padpad
    edited July 2009
    Aaron21 wrote: »
    Where would one... err... Find... this tool?
    Ahh, you didn't happen to accidentally 'bug' the game and not pick up the Bottle-Breaker thing did you?

If so, try and go back to the ship, set off a cannonball and pick it up while he's distracted.

(Don't read unless you're at this point and without the item too)
  • edited July 2009
    crystals are often confused with glass. You DO have something that can break glass, right?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.