Inventory?

I just started the game and already I haven't a clue why I can't see my inventory. The "hint" says to move cursor to right edge of screen and click on tab. There is no tab and my middle mouse wheel does nothing.

So, I am stuck right at the beginning. Guybrush did pick up something at the monkey coffin, but I can't get to it.

Isn't there a simpler way to look at inventory? Shoot. I am so disappointed.:(

Thanks!

Comments

• edited July 2009
    The Tab key should also open it.
  • edited July 2009
    There are 3 ways to get to your inventory.

1) Press Tab
    2) Move your cursor to the right edge of the screen. Click on the tab that appears
    3) Click the mouse wheel (I have not personally verified this one)
  • edited July 2009
    Also, you can use the 'I' button.
  • edited July 2009
    Wow, fast responses, thank you! I will try the tab key and the "I" key. As I stated before, no tab appears when I move the cursor to the right edge. Perhaps it's because I have dual monitors? LOL.

Thanks for the tips! I'll try that "tab" key :)
  • edited July 2009
    I have dual monitors as well, not spanned (i.e. different resolutions on each monitor) and it worked fine for me. Don't know if spanning would affect it.
  • edited July 2009
    deltageek wrote: »
    I have dual monitors as well, not spanned (i.e. different resolutions on each monitor) and it worked fine for me. Don't know if spanning would affect it.

Nope. Mine are spanned and it works perfectly.
  • edited July 2009
    Mine are spanned as well. But, no matter, the "tab" key worked great! Thank you!

I'm stuck again, but I'll figure it out, I hope! LOL
  • edited July 2009
    CissyB wrote: »
    Mine are spanned as well. But, no matter, the "tab" key worked great! Thank you!

I'm stuck again, but I'll figure it out, I hope! LOL

Were you actually laughing out loud? I didn't see anything that was at all funny... I'm confused...
  • edited July 2009
    wesrey wrote: »
    Were you actually laughing out loud? I didn't see anything that was at all funny... I'm confused...

Which is why I despise Internet acronyms!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up-RX_YN7yA
Sign in to comment in this discussion.