Ep 6 Release Date Discussion: Episode available November 17th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• How long was the episode? did it feel long? NO SPOILERS PLZ!

This episode was awesome! I think people will be satisfied greatly.

• A friend (speaks spanish) asked me to give him the trailer with subtitles. I need the lines of the final part (after the Next Time on Game of Thrones)

Someone can tell me what did they say?

• I made a plan to go bed 8 wake up 4 play the game which will take bout two hours. Go back to bed until like 8 den go school. If d plan fails ill have the same problem

SerMarve posted: »

So some people already got their hands on the game and I have to wait for 18 hours to play it... Sigh. School is gonna suck tomorrow, how am I supposed to focus when all I can think about is the final episode?!

• Less than 8 hours of waiting to the great day.

ali-qw8 posted: »

No countdown?

• where has it been released???!

It's a pity, I wanted to see people's reactions from the trailer. However the episode has already been released and I'm exposed to spoilers. See you on Thursday, or after I get to play it.

• So, since Australia got it at 12am, does this mean UK will get it too at 12am?

• It was basically along the lines of

Sadhnilvdafiobunsdggoiufgsnuiodsgbnadigupbndsgbiunsrgbliunsdgbuliery
    Hmuidryupignoadiyfvbadfoivybdatoidngoiusqfnvoyiadfgnoidwtgneqtg.

Unfortunately I'm not kidding

A friend (speaks spanish) asked me to give him the trailer with subtitles. I need the lines of the final part (after the Next Time on Game of Thrones) Someone can tell me what did they say?

• they gave GRYFF AN EYE PATCH!? HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Yes.

Leluch123 posted: »

they gave GRYFF AN EYE PATCH!? HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Omg. It's happening tomorrow omg! But it's coming to an end

enter image description here

• Then there is hope for GoT still!

Yes.

• Huzzah! All my men stand up and raise your glasses! We fight the Whitehills on the MORROW!!!

• Thread: Is ep 6 out for telltale store?

???

• enter image description here

I'll go to sleep this night and wake up to an exciting finale to play. It's been a long journey, brothers, but we finally made it. I bid farewell to you all, and I hope that we will meet throughout our soon to be waiting days. Enjoy Episode 6.

• Me seeing that GoT ep 6 is out on PlayStation and I dont want to be spoiled

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Not yet, it will likely release at some point tomorrow.

Thread: Is ep 6 out for telltale store? ???

• Yeah. Im not from USA or UK, but i know that was not english. But i thought someone could tell me.

It was basically along the lines of Sadhnilvdafiobunsdggoiufgsnuiodsgbnadigupbndsgbiunsrgbliunsdgbuliery Hmuidryupignoadiyfvbadfoivybdatoidngoiusqfnvoyiadfgnoidwtgneqtg. Unfortunately I'm not kidding

• since it is the only telltale game with 6 episodes hahaha.

That's incorrect, Sam & Max season 1 has 6 episodes and CSI has 7.

ali-qw8 posted: »

Any countdown for episode 6 release? no need to say episode 6 of game of thrones since it is the only telltale game with 6 episodes hahaha.

• Technically he was always supposed to have an eye patch if you maimed him, but it glitched.

Leluch123 posted: »

they gave GRYFF AN EYE PATCH!? HAHAHAHAHAHA

• I'm now a lot more interested in this final episode.

• If you play your cards right.

Gyrian posted: »

Huzzah! All my men stand up and raise your glasses! We fight the Whitehills on the MORROW!!!

• I Really hope so. I live in Germany, so it should Be around the Same time (+/- 1 Hour)

IR0NR4TH posted: »

So, since Australia got it at 12am, does this mean UK will get it too at 12am?

• I do not know if its fate or casuality but the last episode was launched one day after my mom got a surgery and the final episode is going to be before another important surgery that is going to be important, I hope that the forrester familiy like my mom fate´s would be fair. Iron from ice brothers and for the familiy! :D

• Sorry but no proper words were spoken just to clarify

Yeah. Im not from USA or UK, but i know that was not english. But i thought someone could tell me.

• 6-8 pm Uk?

OzzyUK posted: »

Not yet, it will likely release at some point tomorrow.

• edited November 2015

Iron from Ice, brothers and sisters.

Hate to be stuck in the wrong time zone.

• So that was Bran Stark warging?

We didn't see him in Season 5 makes sense.

• I don't think that was Bran.

So that was Bran Stark warging? We didn't see him in Season 5 makes sense.

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

Poogers555 posted: »

Me seeing that GoT ep 6 is out on PlayStation and I dont want to be spoiled

• That was definitely not Bran

So that was Bran Stark warging? We didn't see him in Season 5 makes sense.

• Yeah, I relooked at it, Bran doesn't have a beard.

And I noticed that's a totally different person in the heart scene.

Brodester08 posted: »

I don't think that was Bran.

• I switched pc and my save was lost... Is there anyway i could download a a story with atleast some or most of the same choices i made? If not its going to take forever to play through the whole game again...

• You have Steam Version?

Switser posted: »

I switched pc and my save was lost... Is there anyway i could download a a story with atleast some or most of the same choices i made? If not its going to take forever to play through the whole game again...

• Why does this always happen... Console Users getting the episode 24 hours earlier than the official release date...

• Thank the gods for spoiler tags.

• Once it comes out tomorrow. We will probably be waiting in a season 2 wait line, and if Walking dead or Wolf among us taught us anything it will be a while a long while a very long while. So sad I just depressed myself.

• I'm very happy the trailer wasn't full of spoilers but was I the only one to see the skeleton? What is that? Well I'll find out in a couple of hours I suppose.

• edited November 2015

Thanks man. I do not know why I insisted on writing that game of thrones is the only telltale game with 6 episodes although there is something inside telling me that I am wrong. Note, I like the assumption which is this calling someone a man without even knowing the reailty :)

dojo32161 posted: »

since it is the only telltale game with 6 episodes hahaha. That's incorrect, Sam & Max season 1 has 6 episodes and CSI has 7.

• It's a wight that's been dead for a long time. All of their flesh has rotted.

PigeonPie posted: »

I'm very happy the trailer wasn't full of spoilers but was I the only one to see the skeleton? What is that? Well I'll find out in a couple of hours I suppose.

• edited November 2015

What I want to do to PSN Aus people (not really)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.