Ep 6 Release Date Discussion: Episode available November 17th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• 10pm already...lost all hopes for today now. Gonna sleep now, go to school early tmrw and THEN come back and play like a champ! (i bet it'll be on android then)

• Hell, one more thing, ALL D BEST TO EVERYONE WHO IS WITH ME IN THIS WAITING STUFF. MAY GODS BE WITH US

AdamRoberts posted: »

10pm already...lost all hopes for today now. Gonna sleep now, go to school early tmrw and THEN come back and play like a champ! (i bet it'll be on android then)

• what time does telltale usualy air the episode in their time?

GatGirl posted: »

i have also been waiting. I took off today to play. I feel kind of like an idiot now. I have to work Saturday now. Dammit.

• Could anybody let me know when it's out for ios, cause i'm opening the app like every 5 minutes to look if it's out.

• Not on US PSN yet ? What the heck

• edited June 2017

• edited November 2015

It will be worth the as long as we get to killl some whitehills, Iron from ice brother!

Hell, one more thing, ALL D BEST TO EVERYONE WHO IS WITH ME IN THIS WAITING STUFF. MAY GODS BE WITH US

• I'm mad too, But good comes to those that wait.

KuntaK posted: »

Telltale has gone too far.

• PSN people usually get it when the Store updates later in the afternoon. Never this early. At least in the U.S.

That's why I never buy episodic content from PSN

• U're right. #worthTheWait...
    Iron.From.Ice!

Mimoo posted: »

It will be worth the as long as we get to killl some whitehills, Iron from ice brother!

• edited November 2015

17th nov. Worldwide.. DAY AND DATE. All platforms...

Never thought i'd say but: first time ever, i feel these were hollow words. But no, i wont be angry, waited 4 months guyz, one more night is well, ok (for me) #IronFromIce Everyone

• so i just looked on steam and still nothing!!!!!! i can't look anywhere else for news.. it's to risky.. lol!

• edited November 2015

I know that feel, man. I am also a PC user. I hope episode will arrive asap (in hour or 2), I can wait no longer...

• what time in the uk? I've been waiting for a while :(

OzzyUK posted: »

It's not out yet, it should hopefully release later today.

• Looks like Xbox Marketplace has ep. 6 out. Which means this is the last time I buy directly from TTG. Xbox is always consistent in getting DLC out on Tuesday mornings.

TTG Store is too spotty and unreliable. Just like their schedules, and quality.

• I think Episode 6 will probably be available 19:00 PM GMT +1 which is usually when the Steam store updates etc. I vaguely recall The Walking Dead: Season 2 finale coming out at the same time for Steam, we're so close! Only 1 hour and 20 minutes now!

• I'm gonna kill my tablet first before killing some Whitehill !!!!!Gosh it's 18th now !!!!! WTF I'm dyinggggggggggggggggg!!!!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Telltale store version hasn't released on yet, the only thing i can recommend doing is to keep checking the app for downloads or keep checking this thread to see if other users are able to download.

Jovoltrot posted: »

• Vaulve. is pretty good at releasing stuff... what time did they release borderlands do you know? what it like 10am?

Macropod posted: »

I know that feel, man. I am also a PC user. I hope episode will arrive asap (in hour or 2), I can wait no longer...

• PSN EU episode 6 is out now it appeared in the episodes page as available after an update

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam version normally releases at around 10 AM PST so there is still around a hour and 15 mins left, there has been some delays in the past but hopefully it won't happen this time.

so i just looked on steam and still nothing!!!!!! i can't look anywhere else for news.. it's to risky.. lol!

• Username could check out.

Looks like Xbox Marketplace has ep. 6 out. Which means this is the last time I buy directly from TTG. Xbox is always consistent

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale base the release date around their time zone, it's only 8:45 AM in their time zone at the moment so technically there is still time for them to release it on the 17th for them.

17th nov. Worldwide.. DAY AND DATE. All platforms... Never thought i'd say but: first time ever, i feel these were hollow words. But no, i wont be angry, waited 4 months guyz, one more night is well, ok (for me) #IronFromIce Everyone

• good luck man! iorn from ice! go show the whithills!

Hax14 posted: »

PSN EU episode 6 is out now it appeared in the episodes page as available after an update

• same here

Jovoltrot posted: »

• Same -_-

GatGirl posted: »

i have also been waiting. I took off today to play. I feel kind of like an idiot now. I have to work Saturday now. Dammit.

• Yeah Oz its k, i never had problm with 'em and never will. I m habituated now to this waiting :p
    Well, i'll just wait, dont think m complaining or m upset, m alright and will always keep supporting ttg nomatter what... :D

Telltale base the release date around their time zone, it's only 8:45 AM in their time zone at the moment so technically there is still time for them to release it on the 17th for them.

• Try reinstaling the game. I instaled GoT on my mom's pc and it came with my saves.

Switser posted: »

Yes

• if my calculations are correct we have a few min.. right?

• edited June 2017

The Telltale store version hasn't released on yet, the only thing i can recommend doing is to keep checking the app for downloads or keep checking this thread to see if other users are able to download.

• AN HOUR FUCKING LEFT FOR THE STEAM VERSION, SOMEONE HOLD ME!

• when is it out ?? it still says coming soon :(

• Yeah,I´ve been waiting since like 4 AM and the episode 6 is stilll "coming son" on Android :( DOES ANYONE HAS THE EPISODE 6 ON ANDROID?!?

• edited November 2015

IM STILL WAITING, BEEN WAITING ALL NIGHT AND NOW ITS 9 AM PST ON 11/17 AND IM STILL WAITING! IM PISSED! Where is Ramsasy Bolton when you need him to go and "Talk" to these people at Telltale? >:(

• Me too :(

I'm also waiting for android version

• It's so strange that it should be released now- -(as steam always update at 01:00 UTC+8)

• it's 10:07 where i am at right now... and still nothing..

• Why Telltale,haven't we waited long enough.

• I NEED MY EPISODE LIKE RN FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE

viennakiara posted: »

I'm gonna kill my tablet first before killing some Whitehill !!!!!Gosh it's 18th now !!!!! WTF I'm dyinggggggggggggggggg!!!!

• IRON FROM ICE

Hell, one more thing, ALL D BEST TO EVERYONE WHO IS WITH ME IN THIS WAITING STUFF. MAY GODS BE WITH US

Sign in to comment in this discussion.