Ep 6 Release Date Discussion: Episode available November 17th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• I think it will be 15th september.. It's too late.. I can't wait. :(

• I would love to extinguish the entire Whitehill line if given the chance in episode six! Maybe a successor song to the "Rains of Castemere" will be sung about with the Whitehills.

• im thinking of a good Ending for Mira for a While. I think there is gonna be a Time Skip for Mira and After a few weeks, she gets a letter.

"You're still in my Debts

Sincerely T."

I think it would be a Nice Little Cliffhänger for Mira.

• edited July 2015

The traitor arc was butchered, and in all every single character's story was just... I didn't like it. Yet now I'm suddenly the bad guy for expressing my opinion, even though I've been doing nothing but supporting this Game of Thrones game and sticking up for it since the first episode came out. (Not saying you're accusing me of anything, I just mean in all of these replies in general.)

Seriously? I get that people didn't like the episode, but that's a little harsh.

• I've done nothing but stick up for this game throughout the course of the entire season. I don't just say stuff like this to hop on the hate bandwagon.

• The two must be disagreeing about their recent ping pong match. :D

Not sure if this counts but i'm posting it anyway. This was posted 4 hours ago if you're wondering.

• Maybe it would be like that and if you chose to lie or tell the truth would dictate what debt he is paying.

GSSalvador posted: »

im thinking of a good Ending for Mira for a While. I think there is gonna be a Time Skip for Mira and After a few weeks, she gets a letter. "You're still in my Debts Sincerely T." I think it would be a Nice Little Cliffhänger for Mira.

• Common telltale don't do this with us again... don't make us waiting to long for episode 6 please!!

The end of TWD and Lee, was NOTHING compare to how we fell about the ending of episode 5! We want our revenge!

• This supports my theory of a final battle with Gryff that was supposed to take place at the end of Ep5 but will instead be in Ep6

I'm calling it!

Not sure if this counts but i'm posting it anyway. This was posted 4 hours ago if you're wondering.

• edited July 2015

Guess they finished recording in London.

Alt text

Wonder what he's talking about in the last bit. (Don't ask why i lurk around Arthur's twitter account ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

• I think we'll be be getting Episode 6 late August/Early September because were getting a shit ton of VA information and seems that Asher's VA is done recording, judging from that tweet.

Guess they finished recording in London. https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/624871830499815424 Wonder what he's talking about in the last bit. (Don't ask why i lurk around Arthur's twitter account ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

• "Last Episode of the Season"
    Season 2 Confirmed!

Guess they finished recording in London. https://twitter.com/arthurvonnagel/status/624871830499815424 Wonder what he's talking about in the last bit. (Don't ask why i lurk around Arthur's twitter account ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

• They signed a Multi Season contract with HBO before the season even started.

"Last Episode of the Season" Season 2 Confirmed!

• ohh...i feel Kinda stupid now. But Then, this Season is Going to End with a Big Cliffhangar. I Start to think we wont See the North grove in this Season.

They signed a Multi Season contract with HBO before the season even started.

• Fuck cliffhangers

ohh...i feel Kinda stupid now. But Then, this Season is Going to End with a Big Cliffhangar. I Start to think we wont See the North grove in this Season.

• edited July 2015

Ashers voice actor is beautiful.

• The TellTalers will never forget.

• So something is happening, but that's not it yet. Well... i'm a little excited. How will i survive to the bloody september?!

• I wish there was just an option to pull the beasts body over the wheel instead of Rodrik/Asher sacrificing themselves, I mean he may of been heavy as hell but o well... :3

• Also what happened to Asher's axe he could of threw it at Gryffs face :(

• I guess it's still stuck in someone's skull. :/

Also what happened to Asher's axe he could of threw it at Gryffs face

• Any chance this slips into October?

• We'll see the North Grove.....we'll just be killed by a White Walker as soon as we do.

ohh...i feel Kinda stupid now. But Then, this Season is Going to End with a Big Cliffhangar. I Start to think we wont See the North grove in this Season.

• edited July 2015

No. DAMN IT! - Jack Bauer

JackBauer24 posted: »

Any chance this slips into October?

• No.

• No.

• Yes

• No.

• What? Another traitor? Wait's watch will stop you. FOR THE WATCH

Dione posted: »

Yes

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Maybe.

• No.

• For the watch.

shayan80 posted: »

What? Another traitor? Wait's watch will stop you. FOR THE WATCH

• For the watch!

What? Another traitor? Wait's watch will stop you. FOR THE WATCH

• No, obviously November.

• But i'm Ramsay! insert plot armor here

FOR THE WATCH

• His plot armor is OVER 9000!!!!!

But i'm Ramsay! insert plot armor here

• Traitor!!

Alt text

No, obviously November.

• The answer is either yes or no

• Winter is coming... And We havent got a "next time on GoT" at the end of Episode 5

Sign in to comment in this discussion.