User Avatar Image

Episode 4 release?

posted by xbskid on - last edited - Viewed by 4.7K users
Has anyone heard anything about Episode 4?
220 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I have a placeholder for Episode 4, 5 and 6 in Steam right now...
    Is this a mistake Telltale or do you plan on extending the series?
  • I noticed the extra entries and tacked those onto the episode list on Wikipedia. Hopefully they get filled in.
  • Goodness, there's more? :eek:
  • Megaloman;152913 said:
    Goodness, there's more? :eek:
    It would be a total surprise on Telltale's part. The image assets for Steam specifically state it's only a "series of four new games", and it specifically lists each one. 5 and 6 are most likely errors.
  • xbskid;154205 said:
    It would be a total surprise on Telltale's part. The image assets for Steam specifically state it's only a "series of four new games", and it specifically lists each one. 5 and 6 are most likely errors.
    Aha, I see. I've never used steam myself.

It would be a huge surprise and I would be extermely happy about it. But then again, why not market a game with all the episodes? ;)
  • Can you guys provide a link to this?
  • xbskid;151097 said:
    Has anyone heard anything about Episode 4?
    Sadly, it appears TTG is spending all their PR energy on Monkey Island, so there hasn't been any W&G news for quite a while.... :(

If I was to give a guess, I'd imagine they'd be releasing the last episode next week. Though that would be kind of an awkward release date during Comic-Con.
  • zimmi88;162234 said:
    If I was to give a guess, I'd imagine they'd be releasing the last episode next week. Though that would be kind of an awkward release date during Comic-Con.
    Wouldn't be awkward for me; I'm not going.
  • I think they'll preview it at comic con and release it afterwards (if that week is in july. I don't know when comic con is)
  • We're getting closer to the end of the month. What gives, TT? XD
Add Comment