User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Video Walkthrough

posted by thiz on - last edited - Viewed by 2.9K users
Hi guys,

i'am a walkthrougher from a walkthrough site and one of my current projects is of course Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 1, next Chapter will follow.

For thoose of you who going to whyne that i have no permission or something like that, here is a quote from Jake:
Please do! Post about it on the forums once youve got something, too! We love that stuff.

Launch of the Screaming Narwhal Walkthrough
Spinner Cay Walkthrough
Lair of the Leviathan Walkthrough
Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood Walkthrough
Rise of the Pirate God Walkthrough
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nice videos, good job.
  • Why would someone think you need any sort of permission to do that?
  • cause many developers ban you from youtube if you having their intros on it
  • still can't find the way to the hole. Driving me crazy. Hope you can help...
  • Guide is now complete, have fun watching it, i'll be back when Chapter 2 comes out!

See ya.
  • Wheeeee... Almost a hundred years of waiting for MI5... Alot of fear this Advenutre would never be continued...
    And there are really guys out there which use a walkthrough for the first episode ????

I will not believe it. This riddles are really good made and if you ever played a game in which you had to combine something you will not be in trouble doing those quests easily... Without a walkthrough...
  • wolf80;156655 said:
    Wheeeee... Almost a hundred years of waiting for MI5... Alot of fear this Advenutre would never be continued...
    And there are really guys out there which use a walkthrough for the first episode ????

I will not believe it. This riddles are really good made and if you ever played a game in which you had to combine something you will not be in trouble doing those quests easily... Without a walkthrough...
    views on the videos says more than thousand words right?
  • thiz;156781 said:
    views on the videos says more than thousand words right?
    Yeah, there's people out there who want one, with or without commentary. (aka; yours and mine).

I see nothing wrong with it. Though I seem to get some people who just want to see how someone else went about the puzzles and if they'd get stuck or not. :)

Versus.. a walkthrough, well.. they just want help then.
Add Comment