• Hey, those are three words!
  • yes, this thread is invalid now.
  • Mataku;151983 said:
    yes, this thread is invalid now.

Heh true true.
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    endursa;151975 said:
    It's true i really loved it but it's damn short :( i want chapter two now :D
    Sure it's too short if you're not used to playing telltales Episode based games. I actually thought it would be over soon a while before it actually was. So, nice surprise :-)
    However i enjoyed every bit of dialogue, therefore it took some more time than just rushing through it.
  • Yeah it was very fun indeed, really hope some of the items if not all that was left carry over to next episode.

one really annoying thing is some of the voices, and the music isnt all that good, i really like the theme tho and the music with the voodoo lady :)

Its also quite nice that you walk alot more, it isnt like in the other games where alot of teleporting here and there, it really adds to the game.
  • damn your right, three words :D

but i didn't rush trough the game i read every dialog that i could encounter :D but as i have played many adventure games (sam&max hit the road, the new two episodes, manic mansion, day of the tentacle, indiana jones 3&4, monkey island 1,2,3&4 jack keane, zac mckracken + fan sequel, and many more) i can say for myself that it's not that hard :) but indeed very very funny and enjoyable!
  • User Avatar Image
    DjNDB Moderator
    RMJ1984;152011 said:
    i really like the theme tho and the music with the voodoo lady :)
    Me too. I was positively surprised, that the Voodoo Music was pretty much the same as in early MI. But then again, it was Michael Land and in cooperation with Lucasarts. So why not. It adds some sense of continuity.
  • Dangerzone, spoiler alerts (and tags) woulda been pretty nice. Thanks.
Add Comment