Telltale Autumn Sale

Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date Discussion: Out Now for PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Vita/Android

Comments

• If you didn't already notice we have release dates already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fswXJk5srAw&list=UUbu2SsF-Or3Rsn3NxqODImw&feature=c4-overview Clem is stepping up her game! Still says "Coming Soon"... get ready....... BEGIN SPECULATION!!!

• Right, time to kill off this five days. Any suggestions? I just started a new character on Fallout: New Vegas, and hoping to finish it before Tuesday. The game is freaking huge though, probably not gonna finish it in time.

• you can finish it in 5 days if you just rush through the main quest

FreddeN93 posted: »

Right, time to kill off this five days. Any suggestions? I just started a new character on Fallout: New Vegas, and hoping to finish it before Tuesday. The game is freaking huge though, probably not gonna finish it in time.

• Trailer comes out wednesday, release day thursday.

Explanation: Telltale likes to freak people out with the word soon :P

• If they were dead and about to become a zombie? Yes, Yes I could.

Nuggets809 posted: »

no they woudnt christa wont have the will to shoot him cause they had a baby together would u be able to shoot ur girlfriend? or boyfriend?

• FreddeN93FreddeN93 Banned
    edited February 2014

That's not me. My OCD-level is high enough to force myself to do the side-quests as well before I consider the game finished. Pretty much all Bethesda games can be finished in a few hours if rushing through the main quests. :P

vivec posted: »

you can finish it in 5 days if you just rush through the main quest

• Their definition of the word Soon is a constantly evolving thing

DLGR13 posted: »

Trailer comes out wednesday, release day thursday. Explanation: Telltale likes to freak people out with the word soon :P

• Alt text

Skleepy posted: »

The Walking Dead: The Game Season Two - Ep 2: 'A House Divided' will arrive for download Tuesday March 4th on PC/Mac via Steam and

• these five days are gonna kill me...

• let's see how can i kill time guys?

• replay gta 5 if you have that game lol or play the entire first season of the walking dead

FreddeN93 posted: »

That's not me. My OCD-level is high enough to force myself to do the side-quests as well before I consider the game finished. Pretty much all Bethesda games can be finished in a few hours if rushing through the main quests. :P

• they will trust me....they will.....

Don't start the party quite yet; Telltale still hasn't guaranteed they'll reveal the identity of the "I thought you were dead" individual within episode 2.

• Don't be like nick now...

Gangolas posted: »

Who cares? I never gave it a second thought until I people kept talking about it on here.

• Of course I got sick 5 days before episode release and I have no idea what I should do.

I could go to school when healthy, but what to do when you're sick? Any ideas?

• hell yeah he was

you can say that again. he was awesome

• nothing but lay on bed i guess

Crips posted: »

Of course I got sick 5 days before episode release and I have no idea what I should do. I could go to school when healthy, but what to do when you're sick? Any ideas?

• edited February 2014

finally after SO MANY WAITING we have episode 2 almost upon us btw guys my advice is to ignore spoiler's when it's out and play it for yourself first IF you have the game of course

• edited February 2014

Alt text

My reaction to the recently registered Kenny fanboys (snip). Don't get me wrong, I like Kenny, but these people are really getting annoying. some of them even say they won't play the game anymore/ask for a refund if Kenny won't appear in the next episode. Kinda shit is that?!

• Good for them...

I never gave it a second thought Well, rest assured pretty much everyone else did.

• Or doesn't really have to conform to your idea of "timely"...

You're late to the the party but none the less I completely agree. Telltale is clearly not able to provide timely episodes.

• Yes it isreally annoying, but what are you going to do?

I was actually not a Kenny fan because of me Lee's relantionship with him, but I would find it interesting that he returned, I mean I can understand how cool the charatcher is even if I didn't agreed with his oppinions, but these overexagerated fanboys/girls are kind off annoying me towards the charatcher...

TWDFan86 posted: »

My reaction to the recently registered Kenny fanboys (snip). Don't get me wrong, I like Kenny, but these people are really getting

• The confirmed release date is a Tuesday for PS3 and PC/Mac. The 4th is a Tuesday.

DLGR13 posted: »

Trailer comes out wednesday, release day thursday. Explanation: Telltale likes to freak people out with the word soon :P

• edited February 2014

I like Kenny. Probably more than a lot of people and I would love it if he came back. I would never go as far as to threaten to not play or request a refund if he doesn't appear in this episode (or for the rest of the season for that matter).

I have a feeling that TT is taking notice of some of the Kenny fandom and if they do bring Kenny back then he's going to meet his end shortly after.

My reaction to the recently registered Kenny fanboys (snip). Don't get me wrong, I like Kenny, but these people are really getting

• i'm gonna lmfao so hard if the ITYWD guy is not gonna be kenny lol

• What kind of shit? Why that is Troll shit, it has no value and smells twice as bad as regular shit.

• maybe perhaps lol

he won/lost :) ;)

nickybello posted: »

ok?

• The only kind they have. Its the same for all the people who complained about the release. As if one more month wait meant their entire lives.

• CripsCrips Banned
    edited February 2014

I completely agree with you. I very like Kenny, his character, voice and personality, but their fans is just like ''OMG IF KENNY WONT BE IN SECOND EPISODE WE'LL KIRR U DICKTALE!!! WHO WILL MAKE MY BONER THEN?!?!''.

Whenever I see comments like that, I'm just shouting this to my screen:

Alt text

• edited February 2014

guys telltale posted a new tweet about confirmed release date's coming for xbox 360

• edited February 2014

Oh I'll be avoiding this place and all gaming sites like the plague until the 360 release... Looks like I'll finally be able to get some work done next Tuesday.

finally after SO MANY WAITING we have episode 2 almost upon us btw guys my advice is to ignore spoiler's when it's out and play it for yourself first IF you have the game of course

• LOVE CLEM!!!! BEST CHARACTER EVER!!! I wanna play right now and discover who is the misterious character! ;)

• i think telltale will end ep 2 just when we are about to meet the ''mysterious person'';because a troll like this wouldnt surprise me at this point

ihatemycat posted: »

i hope we see kenny in the next episode or his fate atleast

• Fingers crossed for the 5th or better.

guys telltale posted a new tweet about confirmed release date's coming for xbox 360

• first week of march, that week i just have vacation from school (netherlands ow yeah), it'll be a very walking dead vacation

• But only for 2 hours... :D

dylanvdg posted: »

first week of march, that week i just have vacation from school (netherlands ow yeah), it'll be a very walking dead vacation

• edited February 2014

proof here

Telltale Games
    Verified account
    @telltalegames

TheWalkingDead S2 Ep 2 'A House Divided' arriving Tues 3/4 on PC/Mac

Check out the trailer here:

• i always do a playthrough with my own choices, then one full bad and black mailing and then one fully silent, so make it 6 XD

Salvy posted: »

But only for 2 hours...

• Is it just me or does this episode feel a lot more like Season 1's did?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.