56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • A trenty pwarty cloub, a mysterious warehouse, what's the difference?
  • ReverendTed;100276 said:
    I'm pretty sure the name drop for that one is Tri-Lambda, referring to the Lambda Lambda Lambda fraternity in Revenge of the Nerds.
    ah.
  • Well shiver my timbers.
    An update on the H*R Wiki points out that in Extended Play, picking up the trinket and looking out the window do NOT get you Outtake points. The three outtakes in the office are awarded for looking at the paintings three times.
  • As far as I'm concerned, I need to get awesomeness before "8 bit is enough"comes out. So, from reading this whole thread, I STILLdon't know how to get 100% awesomeness. So, (shivver,shivver) POOhead, please elaborate this whole thread for me. Thanks!!

P.S. Tabbaco if your reading this, I still don't know why you closed my freakin' thread. :(
  • Is there no hidden shirt in this game? I can't get to the underside of the photobooth, so I was wondering if the shirt was hidden somewhere else?

EDIT: Ok, it just let me go under. It just took a few more tries than normal. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE CRAZY MAN LEAVING THIS MESSAGE!!!!
  • anglerush;100745 said:
    Is there no hidden shirt in this game? I can't get to the underside of the photobooth, so I was wondering if the shirt was hidden somewhere else?
    The one criteria that's sometimes missed is that you cannot be wearing any costume items when you attempt to get under the photobooth floor.
  • ReverendTed;100784 said:
    The one criteria that's sometimes missed is that you cannot be wearing any costume items when you attempt to get under the photobooth floor.

Yup. Not even the sunglasses. XP
Add Comment