56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • As far as I'm concerned, I need to get awesomeness before "8 bit is enough"comes out. So, from reading this whole thread, I STILLdon't know how to get 100% awesomeness. So, (shivver,shivver) POOhead, please elaborate this whole thread for me. Thanks!!

P.S. Tabbaco if your reading this, I still don't know why you closed my freakin' thread. :(
  • Is there no hidden shirt in this game? I can't get to the underside of the photobooth, so I was wondering if the shirt was hidden somewhere else?

EDIT: Ok, it just let me go under. It just took a few more tries than normal. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE CRAZY MAN LEAVING THIS MESSAGE!!!!
  • anglerush;100745 said:
    Is there no hidden shirt in this game? I can't get to the underside of the photobooth, so I was wondering if the shirt was hidden somewhere else?
    The one criteria that's sometimes missed is that you cannot be wearing any costume items when you attempt to get under the photobooth floor.
  • ReverendTed;100784 said:
    The one criteria that's sometimes missed is that you cannot be wearing any costume items when you attempt to get under the photobooth floor.

Yup. Not even the sunglasses. XP
  • Felmarg;100900 said:
    Yeah... bad bug :( ... can't have 100% beacause of it.
    How is this preventing you from getting 100%?
  • He can't get one of the Out/Spit Takes.
  • Because the Marzipan scene keeps playing instead of the proper Coach Z one, making it impossible to get the final out/spit take.
  • That's it... to avoid this glitche you should NOT use the windows after Strong Bad brings back Marzipant's plant from the pool, until tou unlock the extended play.

edit : just found that it's in the bug report section already.
  • Ok back onto the interweb, time to do some updatin
Add Comment