Season 2 Episode 2 Release Date Discussion: Out Now for PC/Mac/PSN/XBLA/iOS/Vita/Android

Comments

• agreed, Kenny haters everywhere!

TEAMMUSTACHE

That is some rage over there.

• No actually it's the Kenny fanboys enraging because all of those "evidences". LOL.

Kartal5 posted: »

agreed, Kenny haters everywhere! TEAMMUSTACHE

• You really like dat Hershel screen uh ?

• edited March 2014

Alt text

YOUASKEDFORIT

You really like dat Hershel screen uh ?

• Alt text

YOUASKEDFORIT

• Oh man! I don't get it until Thursday.

• Oo Now that's just creepy... scared

• ....Wat.

YOUASKEDFORIT

• ??? 1am on the 5th... Where is there earlier?

Fangster posted: »

Greetings from the Future. Kinda..

• It wasn't specific enough, i'm from the UK and i am no man..

zenonek2000 posted: »

So another three hours? Seems plausible. It will be 10AM in their office, what makes you think that specific time?

• Gracias amigo voy a estar atento :)

honeyclem posted: »

Entre las 16-18 hs si no me equivoco

• edited March 2014

Outside TellTale HQ if the game is not out in PSN EU tomorrow...

Alt text

• Oh my. Well now your definitely not getting a like. And besides, i only loved the argument that was going on, not specifically your input, now good day.

you say you love the post, surely if you like something you upvote it right ? simple concept surely ? the down vote i gave you was for rude reply.

• edited March 2014

1 1/2 hour till Episode 2!! :)

If they release at their typical time. 10:00 am pst

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140304T10&p0=224&msg=Episode+2+Launch+

• geez my left nipple is burning we are so close

• Hah that vid was awesome :D

agreed, Kenny haters everywhere! TEAMMUSTACHE

• The dislikes are ironic as everyone have been crying for a date for months but when they get it they are going to protect telltale?
    And I agree telltale are screwing with us,

Bob Page posted: »

• we need a 10 hour long video of the ending part

Reading this thread while listening to the Kenny theme song is so epic!

• 200 pages, WORT, WORT, WORT!!!

• my dislike is because i don't like war on street

The dislikes are ironic as everyone have been crying for a date for months but when they get it they are going to protect telltale? And I agree telltale are screwing with us,

• nipple? dont you mean tits hehe

Reuspie_ posted: »

geez my left nipple is burning we are so close

• edited March 2014

Don't worry, as long as no date(or game) for PSN EU has been issued people are gonna riot, me included....

200 pages, WORT, WORT, WORT!!!

• That doesn't even make sense so you dislike every movie where they fight on the street?
    Stop saying bullshit

jakobennis posted: »

my dislike is because i don't like war on street

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2014

Episode 2 is certified for PSN NA release obviously, and you can be absolutely certain that the Sony EU guys got the final ep2 build at the very same time as the Sony NA guys...

...so you will have to ask yourself: who to blame?

Bob Page posted: »

• Does anyone know when it's coming on PSN? I know It's sometime during Telltale's Business hours, I just wondering if it would be the same time that it's out on Steam.

• It´s times like this I regret making the switch from PC to Playstation, have a feeling we have to buckle up for a 8 day delay

• Still better than that Kenny gif.

You really like dat Hershel screen uh ?

• DAMN BOY! I got all excited because of your goddamn post!! Well played... Well played.... :D

• OH MY GOSH!!! My stomach hurts from excitement.... :D :D :D Feel me? Feel mee?

• Mr.Booze

Vainamoinen posted: »

Outside TellTale HQ if the game is not out in PSN EU tomorrow... Episode 2 is certified for PSN NA release obviously, and

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited March 2014

Oh, the PSN release is actually not connected to TTG's business hours at all.

Sony likely got their final build of the game weeks ago - to go through certification.

Steam has no certification process and is much more flexible in accepting final builds - they can release within minutes of getting the game from TTG. Same is true for the TTG store, of course.

Bzilla56 posted: »

Does anyone know when it's coming on PSN? I know It's sometime during Telltale's Business hours, I just wondering if it would be the same time that it's out on Steam.

• To all those complaining about PSN EU: TellTale don't decide when it releases on anything other than PC/Steam(and Mac, I guess). If you want to rant about it, rant to Sony.

• edited March 2014

when hours changes to minutes

58 minutes!

• Ah okay, I always wondered about that. Thanks for replying!

Vainamoinen posted: »

Oh, the PSN release is actually not connected to TTG's business hours at all. Sony likely got their final build of the game wee

• Or you could just wait....

To all those complaining about PSN EU: TellTale don't decide when it releases on anything other than PC/Steam(and Mac, I guess). If you want to rant about it, rant to Sony.

• edited March 2014

One hour to go...

Alt text

• Alt text

Oh my. Well now your definitely not getting a like. And besides, i only loved the argument that was going on, not specifically your input, now good day.

• Am I the only one who's going in the game and just slides the episodes screens because I can't SO BAD WAIT for EP2???? LOL

• it makes sense for me its not bullshit its shit bull hoho

That doesn't even make sense so you dislike every movie where they fight on the street? Stop saying bullshit

• I have psychic powers.

zenonek2000 posted: »

So another three hours? Seems plausible. It will be 10AM in their office, what makes you think that specific time?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.