User Avatar Image

Help with 101 pls

posted by Peis on - last edited - Viewed by 437 users
I cant get the psycotherapy thing done. Im missing one condition, to see your peers age, but choosing birthday cake and "me" doesnt work, i still dont get the application signed
8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • You're on the right track with the birthday cake. The key word here, though, is "peer." You're going to need to have Sam meet someone else in his dream instead ...
  • I never had that condition.:confused:
  • Gman5852;94225 said:
    I never had that condition.:confused:
    That's because the symptoms are always different. It's pretty neat if you ask me.
  • Maxilyah;98755 said:
    That's because the symptoms are always different. It's pretty neat if you ask me.
    Except for Wii version where it is always the same(mine)
  • Gman5852;100079 said:
    Except for Wii version where it is always the same(mine)
    Really? I didn't know that. Of course, I don't have the Wii version, but... XD
  • Maxilyah;100209 said:
    Really? I didn't know that. Of course, I don't have the Wii version, but... XD
    My conditions changed! It went from violent reactions to dentistry, an obsession with money, and not wanting my friend to grow older (or whatever) to being violent reactions to dentistry, an obsession with money, and the urge to marry your own mother. :P
  • 16_BIT_MARIO1;100351 said:
    My conditions changed! It went from violent reactions to dentistry, an obsession with money, and not wanting my friend to grow older (or whatever) to being violent reactions to dentistry, an obsession with money, and the urge to marry your own mother. :P
    I got the first second and third time through, the last thing you said. Then mu=y fourth time through, I got obbsesion to fame, something, and marrying your mother.
Add Comment