User Avatar Image

Where are the Sam and Max plush dolls?

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
Hey, since you guys own the rights to Sam and Max, where are the plush dolls?!

What, you don't have any? Well, get them made!

:D

I have a plush Dogbert, several Gromit plushes, even the Monty Python dead parrot in my computer room. I want ... nay ... need Sam and Max plushes.

And, no, I'm not kidding.
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm perfectly willing to buy anything in some way related to Sam and Max. Floaty pens! Yo-yo's! Licensed cereal!
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    I'm perfectly willing to buy anything in some way related to Sam and Max. Floaty pens!
    I've got one of those!

• User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    *drools* are you willing to auction it?

ok, i'll bid 1st... i bid a reasonable... $6
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    That's the funniest floaty pen I've ever seen.
  • I would give one of my arms for a pair of Sam and max plush dolls.

Doesn't matter what size, shape, or whatever.
  • Well, I think with Steve Purcell to back you gals and guys up, TellTaleGames has a fantastic chance of making billions... if not THOUSANDS of dollars of extra profit with more Sam & Max merchandise up your online-shelves.

Plush dolls? Bought! A re-release of "Surfin' the Highway"? BOUGHT! The "Sam & Max: Freelance Police - The Complete "Season 1" 2 CD Soundtrack Set With Complete Liner Notes By Jared Emerson-Johnson In A Booklet Illustrated By Steve Purcell"? God damn it... BOUGHT!!!!

Seriously, DO THAT! It'd be very stupid (and I'm VERY famliar with growing degrees of stupidity) not to...
  • Given that i'm a sucker for entertaining merchandise, i'd jump at the chance for Sam & Max plushies. I'd bite someone too, if you ask nice. Make a whole set! Sam, Max, the rat, Flint Paper, the car... The possibilities are endless! And i'd buy em all! I'm odd that way.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    I think the world has wanted Sam & Max plush dolls for about 20 years now.
  • PM me if you want one. The Max one looks very similar.

• ChodTheWacko;10194 said:
    I would give one of my arms for a pair of Sam and max plush dolls.

Doesn't matter what size, shape, or whatever.

You have arms of different size and shape? :D

--Erwin
Add Comment