User Avatar Image

Strong Bad season finale available now! (including Europe!) -- Ep 5: 8-Bit Is Enough

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 5
8-Bit Is Enough
The epic season finale!

----

Release Date: Monday, December 15

----

8-Bit Is Enough is coming soon to PC and WiiWare!
Check out some screenshots and the "next time on..." video on the 8-Bit Is Enough website!

The official description:
Trogdor must be stopped! The beefy-armed dragon of legend has broken free from his arcade cabinet and is burninating the land. With classic 8-bit games leaking into the real world and Strong Badia a fiery mess, only Strong Bad can take back the night and conquer this scorching menace once and for all. Does anybody know how to kill a dragon?
231 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • SOME of the pictures are strange......
  • I hope this episode ties the first 4 together in some way...I'm gonna play through all of the first 4 once this one gets a release date.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    YoshiAngemon;103243 said:
    Well, it must be SO big that there ISN'T a game for the Videlectrix Fun Machine
    That's a large assumption to make, and maybe a strange one. "They're making an episode about video games, so I bet that this episode won't have a video game in it!" Dunno if that reasoning really rings true...
  • Hey guys, Christmas is coming early!

Nintendo just confirmed that 8-Bit Is Enough will be in this Monday's WiiWare update. We'll release the PC version on the same day. That's December 15, less than a week from now. Good times. :D
  • Sweet! But that means that I lost 20 bucks (I was calling for the 22nd). It's all good, either way I win!.
  • aw, crap! after buying dangeresque 3, im broke! ah well, i guess i kan wait 'till Christmas.
  • I've devided to be smart! I'm waiting until the whole season is out, THEN buying it!
  • Well, the release was announced, so now I can start playing all the games again. Weird that it was announce a few hours after I said I was waiting for it.
  • wisp;103362 said:
    @lachlan_is: i think a sbcg4ap bonus disc ala sam & max is likely..at least for the pc. i am not sure if it was officially confirmed though. everything is possible, if we just beg nicely enough...
    Wouldn't it be AWESOME to have a disc that works in the wii and pc, (i know its a little far off and it'd have to be like a multi 5 hybrid whatever) BUT IT'D BE AWESOME!!! and in the case file, or strong sads box of memories, it'd have something from each ep, Dangeresques glasses, a fully complete teen girl squad, A homsar artifact, A mini cd (similar to that of the friendly demon song cd) of the two duo!!!!

Emily, Tabbaco, Jake, The Brothers Chaps!!! You've got to read this idea!!!!
  • Emily;103464 said:
    Hey guys, Christmas is coming early!

Nintendo just confirmed that 8-Bit Is Enough will be in this Monday's WiiWare update. We'll release the PC version on the same day. That's December 15, less than a week from now. Good times. :D
    BTW, Emily, I read that info on wikipedia 2 days ago, what do they know that we dont?!?!
Add Comment