Will Alvin be mad at Rebecca for long?

edited March 2014 in The Walking Dead

Assuming the baby is carver's, do you guys think alvin will not forgive her? I think after a while he will.

Comments

• I think he is more worried about Carver torturing him...

That, or he isn't alive to find out.

• He won't make it that long to have something bad between them 2.

• You cant be Mad if you are dead

• lol, this.
    He won't be doing much angsting on my save file.

SKIllVA posted: »

You cant be Mad if you are dead

• Well in my playthrough Alvins dead so........ XD

• My Alvin didn't have time to be mad........sorry Alvin :(

• Well hey bec cheated on him, so.....

Well in my playthrough Alvins dead so........ XD

• damn seems like there are a lot of dead alvins out there. I myself saved him. as for him being mad well I don't think he will live to see the baby born after all he is determent but if he somehow does I think he would be mad at first but he seems like the forgiving type so I think he would forgive her eventually

• He'll probably be upset but I don't see him as the type of guy to completely rage over it or hold a grudge against Rebecca, I think he'd be more angry at Carver than her. He'll most likely end up dying at Carver's settlement, in the trailer we can see him looking pretty desolate and beat-up. If not killed, then held captive and tortured at least. I doubt he'll live long enough to see the baby born.

• edited March 2014

My Alvin is alive, so I hope Alvin karate kicks Carver and eats Rebecca. Ok ignore the last part but I really hope he karate kicks Carver. I mean imagine that, they are like fighting on a roof and Carver gets his gun and is about to shoot Clem or something and then Alvin goes "Surprise MotherFucka!" and superkicks him off the roof.

• I can't remember if my Alvin died or not. I was seriously caught up in all the adrenaline and stuff.

• I'm pretty sure Alvin'll die early on in the next episode. Would be nice if he survives and makes a significant difference, though. If he does, I'm sure he'd forgive her.

• Alvins (dead) depending on the your game but i think in Season 3 when the baby does come it won't be carvers after all. it will be completely black and not mixed and he will attempt to kill it but Clem saves it. Episode 5 Clem finds Christa. Clem's badly hurt holding the baby and Christa comes to comfort her as they lay in a small shelter. Everything comes back full circle

• Alt text

My Alvin is alive, so I hope Alvin karate kicks Carver and eats Rebecca. Ok ignore the last part but I really hope he karate kicks

• I found it interesting how Rebecca says to Clem how Alvin would kill her if he found out. I feel like she wasn't exaggerating and maybe he's a meaner person than he's let on.

• Carver doesn't think so :P

Alt text

Ok, bad joke, sorry :D

I think if he lives, he won't be too mad, but more likely depressed, judging by his appereance in the preview.

• Im not sure on that, i kind of assumed from the general feel of the game that Carver was forcing her, whether that emotionally or physically. Besides i doubt Alvin would be with Rebecca if she had willing been in a relationship with Carver.... and Carver doesn't exactly strike me as prince charming.

Rylee posted: »

Well hey bec cheated on him, so.....

• I don't think she meant Alvin.... she meant Carver would kill her did she not?. Isn't that why Carver is so damned determined to follow them, because he thinks Rebecca is carrying his baby?

aperose posted: »

I found it interesting how Rebecca says to Clem how Alvin would kill her if he found out. I feel like she wasn't exaggerating and maybe he's a meaner person than he's let on.

• There are variations on that line (don't know what triggers the difference). In one version she'll simply say "he" and in another she'll actually say Alvin's name.

I don't think she meant Alvin.... she meant Carver would kill her did she not?. Isn't that why Carver is so damned determined to follow them, because he thinks Rebecca is carrying his baby?

• I thought that too, Rebecca doesn't seem like the type to sleep around, and with Carver of all people... euuughh. Like you said, he's not exactly prince charming. I'm not saying it was non-consensual or rape, but I do think he coerced or manipulated her in some way and now she regrets it. At least, that was the undertone I got. Her worrying about Alvin finding out isn't necessarily proof that she willingly slept with Carver.

Im not sure on that, i kind of assumed from the general feel of the game that Carver was forcing her, whether that emotionally or

• edited March 2014

Well, last I checked cheating is usually done with the intention of not getting caught so Alvin still being with her would just mean he never found out. Rebecca's reaction to Clem's prying in episode 1 also seems too mild for me to really think she was raped. I doubt she'd warm up to her the same way in episode 2 either.

And not every woman wants a prince charming.

Im not sure on that, i kind of assumed from the general feel of the game that Carver was forcing her, whether that emotionally or

Sign in to comment in this discussion.