Do you think Clementine will survive Season 2?

edited March 2014 in The Walking Dead

I'm starting to really think she is going to die, or it will be implied at least. By the name of the last episode, it looks like shit's about to hit the fan.

Comments

• edited March 2014

Only Future Know's :)

• If there is a Season 3 then I would like her to survive. If not then I would like Telltale to make it a really hard choice, something like, does Clem sacrifice herself for the greater good and save loads of people or does she flee and live to fight another day. I'm sure Telltale could come up with a better one than that but a choice whether she lives or dies is what I would want to see.

• This is so old question man!

• edited March 2014

Yeah, she at least is dying as a hero.

Berty213 posted: »

If there is a Season 3 then I would like her to survive. If not then I would like Telltale to make it a really hard choice, someth

• Theres a skull for the picture in the episode no going back. I have become attached to too many characters in this game, but i think she will die, if not some other major character. Aw, clem better not die

• Clems death = angry customers, and 98% of consumers will say fuck TT and won't buy another product from them. Atleast that's how i can sleep at nights.

Rylee posted: »

Theres a skull for the picture in the episode no going back. I have become attached to too many characters in this game, but i think she will die, if not some other major character. Aw, clem better not die

Sign in to comment in this discussion.