User Avatar Image

8 bit is enough

posted by Yellowtail on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
How do you get something see through and red for the wheel so you can play peasant's quest?
70 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • poohead900;105245 said:
    Best.
    Final.
    Boss.
    Ever.

Did anyone else lose voices when the final room came up? Possibly a glitch.
    Yeah me too, I've posted about it in the bugs section. Goog game though eh?

-m0r
  • Okay, here's the story with the freaky weird noises. And boy, am I glad to have worked this one out myself. It sounds almost like a throwaway line, but when you get rid of all the ghosts in your house, there's an offhand reference to ghost photography. So what do you do? It's actually pretty brilliant. When you hear the noise, you TAKE A PICTURE.
  • Maratanos;105250 said:
    Okay, here's the story with the freaky weird noises...
    Brilliant!! I'd never have come up with that on my own. I'll get straight into it tomorrow and have a look - thanks.

-m0r
  • Maratanos;105250 said:
    Okay, here's the story with the freaky weird noises. And boy, am I glad to have worked this one out myself. It sounds almost like a throwaway line, but when you get rid of all the ghosts in your house, there's an offhand reference to ghost photography. So what do you do? It's actually pretty brilliant. When you hear the noise, you TAKE A PICTURE.
    Wicked awexome find, man.
  • where's the last spooky noise? I got the ones in Peasantry, the bathroom, and the Snap Shak?
  • How do i use limozeens space bus?
  • i cant. they just speak bout beemin' babelians
  • Gibbeynator;105258 said:
    where's the last spooky noise? I got the ones in Peasantry, the bathroom, and the Snap Shak?
    The basement

Also, use GelArshy on the lava in Halfalfalon.
    Lastly, use the peasants on the Mysterious Bush near Bubs'
    2 collectibles and a peasant burninated!
    At this rate, we'll get 100% before tomorrow.
Add Comment