User Avatar Image

Corrupted Wish

posted by Maxilyah on - last edited - Viewed by 20.5K users
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
2K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • the IRS comes and takes it away

I wish i had a cup of milk
  • A herd of cows destroys your house (should have seen that one coming).

I wish that nothing would go wrong with this wish.
  • Nothing goes wrong with the wish, and soon, nothing ever goes wrong with your life. After many days of pure bliss you soon realize that life is very boring when everything goes your way, and it becomes a living hell, kind of like in that one episode of the Twilight Zone.

I wish I had a different signature.
  • you get the "days with the same crappy sig" chanded to add 1 to it. what a boring change, but hey, it's different.

I wish for a million ton weight to crush me (hah, if I ask for something bad, then something good will happen).
  • The weight crushes you, but you live! Now you get to live the rest of your life hurting everywhere, and you must have life support systems on you 24/7!

I wish I had a CD-ROM mint condition copy of Sam and Max Hit The Road.
  • You get the CD, but it's made out of mint leaves. (try to use that!)
    I wish for a platypus with kung fu powers and lasers but it will never attack me. EVER!
  • You get him, and you have fun for awhile until, another person with a platypus that has all the powers that your platypus starts to attack you. I turns out, your platypus hates you, he just can't attack you to show it. As you can imagine, you die.

I wish I could play Pole Position.
  • You get stuck in an odd position on a pole

I wish video games were real
  • Final Fantasy VII becomes real (with you being Cloud) and you REALLY fall in love with Aeris and then she REALL TOTALLY DIES... FOREVER, and to top it off, you end up settling for a skanky former barkeep.

I wish that everyone in the whole entire world would simultaniously give their most precious possession to me, because I'm awesome.
  • you get everyones most precious possession, but there's so much that they crush you.

I wish for the word "mystic" to be banned from volcabulary.
Add Comment