18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ig0rpwnwEd;107366 said:
    How do I contact Nintendo about this?
    uh, try clicking "resend email", or check the spam bin.
  • natlinxz;107379 said:
    uh, try clicking "resend email", or check the spam bin.
    I did check the spam bin, and the site is down. I tied to register again, but it wouldn't let me use the same name (no surprise).
  • Took forever, but now it works. I just need to know how I register downloadable titles.
  • ig0rpwnwEd;108759 said:
    Took forever, but now it works. I just need to know how I register downloadable titles.
    Go to the Wii Shop Channel and link your accounts.
  • wow, I've not been on that site in forever, I was a member back in the 90s when it was (I think) tied to NintendoPower magazine... have no clue what my old login details were... and prolly worthless anyway since I dont have a wii yet...

    From what I understand, Safari probably will have problems with it because Safari is a webkit, made for nothing but lightweight browsing, though I dont know why Firefox would have a problem... (not a mac user just got curious)
  • Ashton;109061 said:
    From what I understand, Safari probably will have problems with it because Safari is a webkit, made for nothing but lightweight browsing.
    Sorry to correct you, but Safari is an implementation of an HTML engine called webkit which is itself originally based on Konqueror. It's a full featured browser. Webkit is implemented in a number of browsers, even though it's actively maintained by Apple. Most notable is Google's Chrome browser.
  • Dont be sorry! I welcome corrections, as I said I dont know much about browsers, thank you for clearing it up!
    tabacco;109082 said:
    Sorry to correct you, but Safari is an implementation of an HTML engine called webkit which is itself originally based on Konqueror. It's a full featured browser. Webkit is implemented in a number of browsers, even though it's actively maintained by Apple. Most notable is Google's Chrome browser.
  • Apple also wins for best Javascript engine name: Squirrelfish Extreme
  • tabacco;109307 said:
    Apple also wins for best Javascript engine name: Squirrelfish Extreme
    That's going to be my band name! *Runs off*
  • Okay, I was gonna start a new thread for this, but I though, "Hey, Recycle!"

    So here goes:

    Is there a free trial for iLife 09?
Add Comment