User Avatar Image

Strong Bad season finale available now! (including Europe!) -- Ep 5: 8-Bit Is Enough

posted by Emily on - last edited - Viewed by 6K users

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 5
8-Bit Is Enough
The epic season finale!

----

Release Date: Monday, December 15

----

8-Bit Is Enough is coming soon to PC and WiiWare!
Check out some screenshots and the "next time on..." video on the 8-Bit Is Enough website!

The official description:
Trogdor must be stopped! The beefy-armed dragon of legend has broken free from his arcade cabinet and is burninating the land. With classic 8-bit games leaking into the real world and Strong Badia a fiery mess, only Strong Bad can take back the night and conquer this scorching menace once and for all. Does anybody know how to kill a dragon?
231 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I dunno if anyone's posted this yet, but...

"A whole quarter? I've always wanted a lucky quarter of my own. I hear they taste like butterscotch mini-burgers! I gotta get some paint from Bubs'! See ya in a while!"

-Homestar, from Dangeresque 3.
  • I am wondering, is there any way I can just buy, the last one and not the full package.
  • What Are You Talk About Homestarrunner
  • Dash383535;107877 said:
    What Are You Talk About Homestarrunner
    He's talking about the fact that on the TellTale website you can't buy episodes of SBCG4AP seperately.
  • Hey all,

Episode 5 was released on European WiiWare today, so if you're in Europe and you've been waiting, time to fire up your Wii. :D

Happy new year!
  • 8-bit is enough is so fun I beat it on first try!!!! Acually my..... seventh......try.
  • I know a few people have mentioned this already, but it's really, really bugging me.

The way I think about it, you can have all kinds of poorly made sequences in a game, but as long as you get the ending right, the player is left happy, thinking about good the game was. Unfortunately you guys didn't get the ending right. I mean, it was just depressingly anti-climactic. There wasn't even any closure in extended play. At least have some new music at the end! Come on!

Don't get me wrong, I think you did a pretty good job on the game overall. Sequences such as the "You Can't Handle My Style" song in episode one were simply perfect. I even liked the awesome Trogdor-Battle-Climax of episode five, right before the end. But after all that gameplay and all that waiting, I sort of expected the ending to tie things up somehow, or thank me for playing, or something. I want to feel good about the game, I really do. Unfortunately, the ending just ruined the whole experience for me.
  • Strong Bad said:
    Well that was very... anti-climactic.
    What'd you expect? Still, it is upsetting we haven't seen Strong Badia recently. I do hope no countries were harmed in the making of the game.
  • Yeah, I think the Chap-bros made the destruction of Strong Badia canonical.
  • When and will there be a second series of Strong Bads Cool Game for Attractive People.
Add Comment