Who would you say your telltale friend is?

Comments

• I haven't seen any of those, I guess I should give them a try :)

Black Lagoon was great. I loved its opening, Red Fraction by Mell. Here's my list: * Madoka Magica * Gintama * Detective

• Oh man, That's sad :(.

If I were you I would tell her lol I love taking those risks with Girls.

GOUSTTTT posted: »

I've got a girl with purple hair who lives in my road who is a friend of mine who I like but I won't tell her because i'm afraid I would get rejected. Suck it SaltLick305!

• SaltLick over here is snatching all the girls from us! Why you gotta be a girl magnet?

SaltLick305 posted: »

Get away from her you piece of Shit ! Im her Big Bad SaltLick, She's in love with me. Oh, Also make sure you don't even get close to a gal named Bigby-Wolf, She is MY Neighbor so don't try anything.

• Hahah nah, There are more gals on here than you can imagine.

You're Awesome bro. Im sure you'll find your platonic love here at some point.

Deceptio posted: »

SaltLick over here is snatching all the girls from us! Why you gotta be a girl magnet?

• I don't know, I'm not exactly a pretty boy...and I rage at people a lot, Making myself like an asshole :(

Oh man, That's sad . If I were you I would tell her lol I love taking those risks with Girls.

• Ah come on !

Low Self- Esteem ?

You don't have to be pretty to get all the Girls you want.

I don't know, I'm not exactly a pretty boy...and I rage at people a lot, Making myself like an asshole

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

Yeah, but it's kind of hard to identify girls unless it's really obvious (Name, profile picture, the way they talk, etc.).

Thanks bro, but no one is as awesome as you here! And hey, we'll all find love on these forums, even if we are in relationships :) (Which I'm not at the moment, my girlfriend broke up with me about a month ago because she was a bitch)

Hahah nah, There are more gals on here than you can imagine. You're Awesome bro. Im sure you'll find your platonic love here at some point.

• It depends on your tastes, really. One good thing about anime is that it doesn't have a distinct style, contrary to common misconceptions; it can be comedy, action, horror, drama, slice-of-life, or just all of those combined into one artistic package. In other words, anime is not a genre, it's a medium.

Madoka Magica is a magical girl anime that's deconstructed into a cosmic horror story; Gintama is a toilet-joke slapstick comedy that's so over-the-top awesome any comedy fan should watch it; Detective Conan used to be a good romance/thriller detective story, but has now been reduced to pleasing younger audiences with lots of fillers and second-rated mediocrity; Azumanga Daioh is another slapstick comedy that's a little less over the top than Gintama, but it's incredibly funny nonetheless.

Hope you'll enjoy them. :)

I haven't seen any of those, I guess I should give them a try

• I broke up with mine a month ago too.

You see the thing is, People generally know me for being a Tomcat, Which I was a few years go but that reputation stayed with me so whenever something goes wrong in my relationships I don't get the benefit of the doubt.

Your mistakes as a kid come back to haunt you later in life lol.

Deceptio posted: »

Yeah, but it's kind of hard to identify girls unless it's really obvious (Name, profile picture, the way they talk, etc.). Than

• GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
    edited April 2014

That's true I guess but the thing is, She is a truly nice & beautiful person, I'm none of those things, I'm not saying i'm ugly or anything(Last guy who could me ugly lost both of his front teeth) but i'm not the most good looking person ether & i'm not really that nice...

Ah come on ! Low Self- Esteem ? You don't have to be pretty to get all the Girls you want.

• You both broke up with your girlfriends a month ago, What IF, SaltLick305 is the one who broke up with Deceptio!

I broke up with mine a month ago too. You see the thing is, People generally know me for being a Tomcat, Which I was a few year

• Tell me about it, it would take too long to name everything I regret doing as a kid haha.

I broke up with mine a month ago too. You see the thing is, People generally know me for being a Tomcat, Which I was a few year

• Bro, Being pretty costed me so much shit when I was younger.

When you're a handsome dude all the girls go after you, So you have a hard time ( to say the least) staying loyal.

Now that I grew up and changed a lot of girls hate me for what I did back then. Reputation could be man's worst enemy.

That's true I guess but the thing is, She is a truly nice & beautiful person, I'm none of those things, I'm not saying i'm ugl

• DeceptioDeceptio Banned
    edited April 2014

(I know I got this from you, lol)

You both broke up with your girlfriends a month ago, What IF, SaltLick305 is the one who broke up with Deceptio!

• You found our little secret...

You both broke up with your girlfriends a month ago, What IF, SaltLick305 is the one who broke up with Deceptio!

edited April 2014

It's funny really, I want to be a nice person but for some reason I can't, I would get mad at people from a little insult, Making people not like me...and it doesn't help that i'm kind of weird too, Some people are scared of me as well & that makes me even more mad & kind of sad.

Bro, Being pretty costed me so much shit when I was younger. When you're a handsome dude all the girls go after you, So you hav

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited April 2014

I doubt you're more of a jackass than me in real life.

Trust me, I have a short, veerryyy short temper. I don't know why Im mostly nice in the forum.

It's funny really, I want to be a nice person but for some reason I can't, I would get mad at people from a little insult, Making

• Maybe it's because of my mum, I don't exactly like my mother, In fact, I hate her, She was only nice to me when she needed something, I can never be an asshole to my little sister tho, I love her too much, I get mad at her sometimes sure but I can never be a full on asshole to her, I'm the same way with the girl I like.

I have a very short temper too :(

I doubt you're more of a jackass than me in real life. Trust me, I have a short, veerryyy short temper. I don't know why Im mostly nice in the forum.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited April 2014

Well actually, Im a pretty sweet guy around girls

Relating to anyone else, Im definitely not the most pleasant dude you can find out there

Maybe it's because of my mum, I don't exactly like my mother, In fact, I hate her, She was only nice to me when she needed somethi

• Am I the only one seeing the similarities with us two & Bigby...

Well actually, Im a pretty sweet guy around girls Relating to anyone else, Im definitely not the most pleasant dude you can find out there

edited April 2014

Thanks, I'll give them all a try :D Here's one for you, Chobits, It's kind of a strange romance/comedy, Seen it?

It depends on your tastes, really. One good thing about anime is that it doesn't have a distinct style, contrary to common misconc

• WOW. That's actually an accurate comparison.

As long as you're a girl we'll get along just great.

Am I the only one seeing the similarities with us two & Bigby...

• lol that is so weird, Oh well, If we are going to be like anyone, It might as well be a badass Wolf/Man XD

WOW. That's actually an accurate comparison. As long as you're a girl we'll get along just great.

• You both made it obvious :P

You found our little secret...

• I've heard of it. Heard a lot of people love it for its moe. It's one of my "Think I might watch it someday once I get the time" anime that's piled up to hundreds of anime over the years... lol

Thanks, I'll give them all a try Here's one for you, Chobits, It's kind of a strange romance/comedy, Seen it?

• Tell me about it, There is so many animes I want to see that I lose track of them XD

I've heard of it. Heard a lot of people love it for its moe. It's one of my "Think I might watch it someday once I get the time" anime that's piled up to hundreds of anime over the years... lol

• edited April 2014

Oh damn, that's like niagara falls coming from her eyes.

I love you too man ;-;

• edited April 2014

AH IT HURTS JUST LOOKING AT IT!

I mean, that'd be pretty sexy if she wasn't KICKING SO HARD! OUCH!

• Nay! You were so tasty, like a sweet tart with raspberry jelly and whipped cream! I even let you pet my fur!

You never really loved me, I finally found someone who loves me for me, Can't you just be happy for me?

• Life is cruel my friend.

AH IT HURTS JUST LOOKING AT IT! I mean, that'd be pretty sexy if she wasn't KICKING SO HARD! OUCH!

• Nay, she is a harsh mistress: she likes it rough.

Life is cruel my friend.

• Probably :P

Nay, she is a harsh mistress: she likes it rough.

• Sorry Poked, It's just not meant to be.

Nay! You were so tasty, like a sweet tart with raspberry jelly and whipped cream! I even let you pet my fur!

• edited April 2014

Wow this looks like InFamous Second Son, cause of the flames and shit :v

Enough talk, FIGHT!

• edited April 2014

Azlyn is my best friend here, ClemClemForever too, When ever he's around anyway :P Giraffehat & his videos XD Ohyoupokedme is too damn sexy, How could he not be my friend! SaltLick305 is ma bro :) I love CoolStoryBro, He is funny as fuck! Rafoli & his funny batman face XD, Dont_Look_Back because she is funny, Nice & the threads she makes are great :D Markd4547 & his original threads :) Juice_Box is fucking awesome! TWDFan86 is a stand up guy & he even has Shaundi as a stalker XD

Alt text

Azlyn is my best friend here, ClemClemForever too, When ever he's around anyway :P Giraffehat & his videos XD Ohyoupokedme is

• Yes Batman, what can I do you for?

Rafoli posted: »

Hey bro.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited April 2014

I can't pick names as i could forget someone which could upset them i like everyone, so i consider everyone a "telltale friend" apart from anyone who supports "cluke" :)

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

You now need to pinky swear so seal the deal :D

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Yeah, we friends.

• Can't disagree with you there, bro. Although I'm not really into submission...

AH IT HURTS JUST LOOKING AT IT! I mean, that'd be pretty sexy if she wasn't KICKING SO HARD! OUCH!

• pinky swear

A pinky swear is forever!

OzzyUK posted: »

You now need to pinky swear so seal the deal

Sign in to comment in this discussion.