User Avatar Image

Ferret Lake Poster

posted by Weasel on - last edited - Viewed by 583 users
That was just awesome. Any chance of getting an better quality image or wallpapery type thing of that? Sam and Max always did need more weasels in it.
8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hah, yeah, that poster was awesome. Especially because I used to have an albino ferret as a pet... she lived to be 11 years old, which is pretty amazing for a ferret. Only, a ferret isn't exactly a weasel. ;)
  • Speaking of the posters, did anyone else notice that the contact number for the missing giraffe was the phone outside the whitehouse door (555-1984)?
  • Quuux;27404 said:
    Speaking of the posters, did anyone else notice that the contact number for the missing giraffe was the phone outside the whitehouse door (555-1984)?
    Really? Ha ha ha! :p
  • Haggis;27313 said:
    Only, a ferret isn't exactly a weasel. ;)
    Not EXACTLY a weasel, no. But close enough for me!
  • here is a nice shot of all the episode 5 posters.....

• I love the comment Sam makes when looking at the Ferret Lake poster, about sequels to classics always being better. :D
  • I guess i was hoping for a straight .png or suchlike without the wall distortion or various other game widgets mussing up the poster.
  • I couldn't agree more. Sam and Max DID need more mustelids. I mean, I prefer stoats/ermines, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, and a ferret is good too!
    *notices broken pic link*
    Awh, the picture's gone! *curls up in corner of bed and sobs*

EDIT: Weasel Scouts in Bright Side of the Moon on the Billboard to the right of the door to the Blister! It's like they anticipated my comment!
    *is happier again*
Add Comment