User Avatar Image

Make Your Own Videlectrix Game!

posted by Awesome5 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.6K users
In case there ever is a season 2, post all of your suggestions/ideas for future Videlectrix games here.
84 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Um, you do know I was just trying to be funny, right?
  • Well, apparently not. I thought it was funny. :punch
  • Well, better to laugh with me than at me. *shrug*

And I did not know that I couldn't spell "tongue" correctly, unlike what I just did. And I didn't know I typed in all lowercase. I'm a lot more awesome than I thought I was.
  • Title: Pixel Wars 6: The Deranged Developer

Prologue: Styu returns after defeating the 16-bit Monstrosity (Pixel Wars 5: The Monologue Beep) to go on an epic quest to reach level 99 before the Deranged Developer decides to quit making Pixel War games. Can Styu level up all of 98 times before the Developer presses CTRL, ALT, DELETE? You decide in this epic RPG of single screen proportions!

Premise: A very shallow RPG which takes place on a single screen map. Instead of a score you try to get to as high of a level as you can. Once you reach level 99 you flip back to level 1 and the game starts over. You control a red block-pixel, with enemies being green block-pixels.

Gameplay: You move around the map and collide into enemies to start a battle. You only have two commands: magic and sword. Magic is where you shoot a blue, spikey ball at the enemy whereas sword has you throw a sword at your opponent after which it returns to you like a boomerang. The only enemy there is is the goblin. After you defeat a goblin you earn EXP which goes towards leveling up. Leveling up increases you attack power and hitpoints.
  • User Avatar Image
    MarkDarin Telltale Staff
    When I was originally coming up with designs for Snake Boxer 5, I had two ideas; One is the game that actually ended up Homestar Ruiner, the second idea was this:

• Although Nintendo would probubly slap Telltale in the face with a Cheep-Cheep, what about a FULL Super Kingio Bros.? The KOT going around, stompin' on Goombas, trying to save Marzipan from the... evil clutches of... Strong... Bad? Ok, that's startin' to sound creepy. Or, have a Sega throw Sonic's shoe at 'em from a Crazy Taxi style thing? (Just like the Simpson's Road Rage!) Have Strong Bad or Homestar drive around Brain-blow city / Downtown FCUSA, taking passangers to their destinations? Seems like... crazy.
  • Ben Again;111310 said:
    *snip*
    Or, have a Sega throw Sonic's shoe at 'em from a Crazy Taxi style thing? (Just like the Simpson's Road Rage!) Have Strong Bad or Homestar drive around Brain-blow city / Downtown FCUSA, taking passangers to their destinations? Seems like... crazy.
    Seems like... awesome.
  • LuigiHann;111447 said:
    bravo, better than I could do.
  • Sweet, way better than most flash games nowadays, I gave them Wicked Robots(not TM?)what for!
Add Comment