User Avatar Image

Homestar Runner Email 62 (hremail62) UPDATE! First Update In 2009!!!

posted by lepodo on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
www.homestarrunner.com/hremail62.swf

First Update in 2009 for homestarrunner.com

Pretty funny, check it out.
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • If the Brothers Chaps have decided to end SBEmails forever, then their best bet would be to make a full email for each of the other eleven main characters (this one is a prime example) and put it to a vote, with the winner becoming the next big series.
  • Arturo is probably the coolest computer in all of Homestardom (it's a word. . .kinda) :D. I just hope sbemails aren't gone for good.

EDIT: Whoops, Arturo is a microfiche reader. That doesn't make him any less awesome though.
  • BiggerJ;111956 said:
    If the Brothers Chaps have decided to end SBEmails forever, then their best bet would be to make a full email for each of the other eleven main characters (this one is a prime example) and put it to a vote, with the winner becoming the next big series.
    Thats sounds pretty good, I like that idea.

'Bubsmail' 'Marzimail'
  • Oooooh...... Marzimail.... that has a nice ring to it.
  • lepodo;111960 said:
    Thats sounds pretty good, I like that idea.

'Bubsmail' 'Marzimail'
    A Bit infeasable for all 11 Characters, I mean, Pom Pilot Emails? How could anyone understand that.
    Coach Z-mail would be really depressing.
    Homsar has a Email would just be very confusing.
    Poopmail would just be, silent, unless Flansy starts voicing the Poopsmith, which is very unlikely.
    Cheat's Flash Mail would be.... a lot like the email "Mile"

Now that I think of it, its an awesome idea, with the exception of Pom Pilot Emails, I don't want to watch a cartoon of a gaseous ball showing off that his life is better than everyone else
  • One thing I noticed is that it said to e-mail Homestar at the end. Maybe Hremails are taking over Sbemails?
  • I watched it and was waiting the whole time for Strong Bad to pop up and take over with his email show. I can't help but be disapointed.
  • Ben Again;111966 said:
    One thing I noticed is that it said to e-mail Homestar at the end. Maybe Hremails are taking over Sbemails?
    It wasn't clickable. They're probably just teasing. Right?
  • I have a feeling that there are going to be a few more of these before Strong Bad comes in and takes over. Anyway, I thought it was wery good.
  • Haha, on the Homestar picture, his eyes blink.

Sbemails are still better.
Add Comment