User Avatar Image

Homestar Runner Email 62 (hremail62) UPDATE! First Update In 2009!!!

posted by lepodo on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
www.homestarrunner.com/hremail62.swf

First Update in 2009 for homestarrunner.com

Pretty funny, check it out.
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni
    poohead900;111981 said:
    Sbemails are still better.
    I think that's the point. If this is some sort of continuity/saga unfolding, I'm interested to see where it's headed.
  • i hope they keep the sbemails and the hremails going. they're both pretty awesome. i sent an email to homestar, so we'll see...
  • Three things:
    1) I love squinty eyed Homestar. I dunno why. It's just so dang...adorable? Maybe?
    2) Studentia is now my new favorite word.
    3) Sol Soul is epic.
  • The prophicies have fortold this very day.
    A white skinned beast,with spinny headwear,will one day rise,and take the mail glory,from the masked one.Also,3 burgers for a dollar at Dennys.
    Still waiting for the second part,I'll get back to you.
  • Wow, this whole time, I had no idea this had happened until I got home. I had been playing Ice Station Santa this whole time. But still, this was awesome. I'm wanting to see how this conflict will turn out on SB's side. This shall be most interesting.
  • I loved this 'toon. I couldn't wait for '09's first update, and they delivered a great one.

However, I hope they drift back to sbemails. Homestar got his much-deserved time in the spotlight, but now it's time for the return of the sbemails. However, after seeing the outcome of a real hremail, I wouldn't mind seeing another one....
  • Neat! I'll bet Strong Bad would be jealous of that Arturo.
  • Awesome5;111970 said:
    I watched it and was waiting the whole time for Strong Bad to pop up and take over with his email show. I can't help but be disapointed.
    I was waiting for that too.

If Homestar has a brellow crayon, that must mean that Strong Sad has a yown crayon. :)
  • KayJay123;112100 said:
    I watched it and was waiting the whole time for Strong Bad to pop up and take over with his email show. I can't help but be disapointed.
    I was waiting for that too.
    So was I. Oh well.
  • I'm calling it now!

Next season of Tellgame's Espoidic games will be focused on Homestar Runner's Hrmails.
Add Comment