What walking dead character do you look like the most? (pics if you have them) :)

Comments

• I see some Becca in there.
    sardines posted: »

i just changed my forum avatar for this hahaha since we can't post pics.... i think i look like a mix between a non-male doug and a little bit of lilly, maybe? i'm not really sure!

• WTD?! Where do you come up with this? XD
    WhatTheDuck posted: »

Baby,you're the hottest goose on this forum.I'm feeling a strong warmth in my nether feathers.We'll duck okay?

• It's a package deal.

Does the beard come with the glasses lol?

• I wear thick rimmed glasses and I have huge lips and very squinty dark brown eyes (they almost look black) and I have this pale olive complexion. I looked a lot like Sarah right when season 2 came out because I had black hair and had hair that went a bit past my shoulders. Right now it goes to my jaw and it's red (not a natural color but it's not like firetruck red) and it flips out on the sides.
  • I'm not the most handsome guy either, and like I said on my post, that's the first pic I've ever taken of myself. I looked at it like this, everyday I see strangers and they see me, so what's the difference if they see me here where it's for fun. I know where you're coming from though, and obviously we (at least I) won't hold it against you if you really don't want to.

I don't know I'm kinda shy and I don't like to post pictures of my face to internet. I can describe; I'm not very handsome a

• Holy smokes, you're pretty :D

You remind me of Jolene's daughter and a little bit of Molly.
    sardines posted: »

i just changed my forum avatar for this hahaha since we can't post pics.... i think i look like a mix between a non-male doug and a little bit of lilly, maybe? i'm not really sure!

• both skin, hair and facial structure a little too.

haha, as I said, I'll keep that in mind! I don't actually think I look like her, it's really just my skin. :o

• edited May 2014
    What character do *I* look like, gais? (copy-paste the link)

i.imgur.com/XC7s2H0.jpg
  • Stephanie.
    Giraffehat posted: »

What character do *I* look like, gais? (copy-paste the link) i.imgur.com/XC7s2H0.jpg

• You're Israeli, right?
    AWESOMEO posted: »

I'd say Omid, a little dark (not Persian, but tanned) and short, I also have a personality similar to him.

• Very sophisticated, but are you as loyal as a Canada Goose?

What character do *I* look like, gais? (copy-paste the link) i.imgur.com/XC7s2H0.jpg

• Nice, lol.

It's a package deal.

• I'm The Goose King! Every Goose looks to me for guidance. Of course I'm trustworthy.

Very sophisticated, but are you as loyal as a Canada Goose?

• Nice to know, she's gorgeous. c:

both skin, hair and facial structure a little too.

• I understand you, and I think I'm just going thru the times when your look matters.

I'm not the most handsome guy either, and like I said on my post, that's the first pic I've ever taken of myself. I looked at it l

• I copied this link thinking "this should be good", I was not disappointed.

• I look like Roman but with hair lol
  • edited May 2014
    Geese here don't migrate anymore though so I assume you communicate via internet or phone in these modern times. Pardon my ignorance your Highness, but I only know one Goose personally. A friend of mine found one pushed away by his mother, because he has an angel wing, and took him in. He watches the house better than any watchdog ever could.

I'm The Goose King! Every Goose looks to me for guidance. Of course I'm trustworthy.

• Yep, pretty much like they said, lol. So I don't look like Mark, huh.
    12494 posted: »

You a lot like Eddie with a little bit of Omid :)

• Red hair? Nice :P
    12494 posted: »

I wear thick rimmed glasses and I have huge lips and very squinty dark brown eyes (they almost look black) and I have this pale ol

• Most Geese live in The Goose Kingdom, but some Geese such as myself have been sent among the humans for a special mission.

Geese here don't migrate anymore though so I assume you communicate via internet or phone in these modern times. Pardon my ignoran

• Special, not secret, can I know? I already have a Goose ally.

Most Geese live in The Goose Kingdom, but some Geese such as myself have been sent among the humans for a special mission.

• Sorry. No can do. It's extremely important for the future of Goosekind.

Special, not secret, can I know? I already have a Goose ally.

• i could see that actually, definitely more so than lilly! you're right!
    JonGon posted: »

I see some Becca in there.

• aaaa thank you thats very kind of you to say ;;;;;

jolene's daughter?? i just had to look her up to remember what she looked like - i could see it!

its great to be compared (even slightly) to a character as amazing as molly though
    Rafoli posted: »

Holy smokes, you're pretty :D You remind me of Jolene's daughter and a little bit of Molly.

• But surely you must need committed allies.

Sorry. No can do. It's extremely important for the future of Goosekind.

• We have many allies in the giraffe libertarian regime.

But surely you must need committed allies.

• I'm a libertarian, but I guess my being human not giraffe kinda ruins my chances. Well I tried.

We have many allies in the giraffe libertarian regime.

• GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
    edited April 2016
    So you're Andy, then. lol
    TJ3046 posted: »

I look like Roman but with hair lol

• For some odd reason you remind me of Shane

Luke

• I dunno :D I kinda look like luke I think
  • Vince i guess : /
  • lol jk. put the link but replace the (.) with (dot)

example: http://emgur(dot)com/

Gurl wat u talkin bout? Ey BayBay!

• I'll just put it on my Gravatar.

lol jk. put the link but replace the (.) with (dot) example: http://emgur(dot)com/

• edited May 2014
    I don't look like anyone, first of all, I'm fat, so that narrows down the list, and I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I have no facial hair, and my hair is rather short and messy, also, I'm only 5'4, so I'm puny too, I guess I'm a shorter, fatter Doug? I'm very visually pleasing as you can see XD
  • ok :)

I'll just put it on my Gravatar.

• I'd say I look a little like Doug, in terms of weight and also like him in personality (he was a tech guy, and so am I)
  • edited May 2014
    Now we play the waiting game until it changes lol!

THERE IT IS! I'm the most unphotogenic person ever tho.

ok :)

• Who do I look like bros?
  • GOUSTTTTGOUSTTTT Banned
    edited May 2014
    Wasn't it obvious?
    Katalept posted: »

Now you now the real reason this topic was created.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.