Am I the only one....

who wants to see Clem with long hair? Not season 1 hair but actually long hair. I think she would look cuter/pretty. I still love her look though

Comments

• I got used to her pigtails. So, no.
  • Well Lee told her to keep her hair short soooooo........

It's kinda like (Sorry about the reference) Attack on Titan for those of you who have watched/read it, how Eren told Mikasa to cut her hair and now this entire time she's kept her hair short I'm sure Clem will do the same
  • She'd be really pretty with long hair too, but Lee said to keep it short, so she'll never grow it out.
  • Let me guess, next you are gonna want her to wear short shorts.
  • That doesn't seem very suitable for the zombie apocalypse =/

Let me guess, next you are gonna want her to wear short shorts.

• No I would also like to see long hair
  • Here is what Clem would like with long hair.

img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121223001930/kingofthehill/images/4/45/Connie_from_king_of_the_hill.png
  • ewwwwwwwwwww
    JonGon posted: »

Here is what Clem would like with long hair. img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121223001930/kingofthehill/images/4/45/Connie_from_king_of_the_hill.png

• she would look pretty with long hair
  • Clem's hair is a bit more curly I think :P

Here is what Clem would like with long hair. img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121223001930/kingofthehill/images/4/45/Connie_from_king_of_the_hill.png

• Gotdangit, JonGon.

• WTF!? Lol

• Just messing with ya lol! Idk it's hard to imagine her with long hair, unless she straightens it, because she has really curly hair.
    nasmadoodle posted: »

WTF!? Lol

• I could see her with long hair.. Maybe some army pants and bulletproof vest with a normal jacket (not the rainbow one, come on)
  • VELCRO TO ANY HANDS SWINGING AROUND.
  • WhatTheDuckWhatTheDuck Banned
    edited May 2014
    God I hope thats a funny reference to something and just not you being a pedo.

• BenUseful is useful.
    BenUseful posted: »

VELCRO TO ANY HANDS SWINGING AROUND.

• C'mon guys.
    He's only being a fun lad.

Maybe?

• "Damnit Clem you had one job."
  • Someone please edit a picture to make her look like she has long hair, I would do it but I have zero editing skills lol.
  • edited May 2014
    although i do like her pigtails. She's cute.
  • Do you even play the game? All you do is talk about Clementine.

although i do like her pigtails. She's cute.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.