So i just played E3 with 1 hand.

edited May 2014 in The Walking Dead
I had a horrible skate accident last Friday and had to get 2 painfull surgeries to get my hand back into place. It looked all detached, like the shit you see on Ridiculousness.

Oh well, i managed to play the episode just fine and it was pretty great! However i expected a bit more from the 400D characters, as well as from Carver. Hopefully we'll catch up with them in E4. I liked Carver a bit and thought he had good intentions until he decided to kill Reggie for that simple mistake, fukken cunt he is.

I think someone mentioned this before. Luke looked really pale and weak just like Lee, i suspect he's bitten.

What are you guys opinions on the new episode?

Comments

• edited August 2016
    s
  • He's not bitten. He was just really exhausted.
  • edited May 2014
    At first I thought Luke was bitten as well but he was just exhausted, if he was bitten then it would of got 10 times worse by now. He looked fine when he got caught, apart from a bruised face.
  • I hope so!
    TWDFan86 posted: »

He's not bitten. He was just really exhausted.

• simetings up with luke. maybe he is sick, but not with the walker virus
  • I thought Luke was bitten, too, and i cried like the bitch that i am, especially when he spaced out, but then he said he didn't sleep or eat, and then he tried stealing food, and i knew he's alright. Phew.
  • Imagine Lexi's reaction, lol.
    Azlyn posted: »

I thought Luke was bitten, too, and i cried like the bitch that i am, especially when he spaced out, but then he said he didn't sleep or eat, and then he tried stealing food, and i knew he's alright. Phew.

• I am sorry bout your arm. I hope you get well and Luke isn't bitten if he was bit he'd become a walker.
    Hergest posted: »

s

• /(  ̄┏_┓#)

^Kenny.
    TWDFan86 posted: »

Imagine Lexi's reaction, lol.

• You must've really empathized with Reggie.
  • Did... did you hack off Sarita's arm? Kinda ironic if you did....
  • Luke was just suffering from sleep deprivation. Can confirm am insomniac.
  • what do you want us to say? Do you want a medal for playing through with one hand?

s

• edited May 2014
    He did. Especially when they wanted to shake hands.

You must've really empathized with Reggie.

• Well yeah i did. Seeing how Reggie got saved in the same situation by the same method i think a major part of the players did.

Did... did you hack off Sarita's arm? Kinda ironic if you did....

• Thanks! And yup, luckily he wasnt.
    BuDDy100 posted: »

I am sorry bout your arm. I hope you get well and Luke isn't bitten if he was bit he'd become a walker.

• I wanted you to say your opinion about the episode. A medal would be cool though. :3

what do you want us to say? Do you want a medal for playing through with one hand?

• Haha indeed bud. He reminds me of Omid somehow.
    TWD_1992 posted: »

He did. Especially when they wanted to shake hands.

• How's the arm now? Is it feeling better now?

Haha indeed bud. He reminds me of Omid somehow.

• I got pain meds and my arm doesn't look odd shaped now because of the surgeries. It's feeling good at the moment. Thanks for your concern!
    TWD_1992 posted: »

How's the arm now? Is it feeling better now?

• No worries mate. Take it easy man.

I got pain meds and my arm doesn't look odd shaped now because of the surgeries. It's feeling good at the moment. Thanks for your concern!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.